Herein lie the rules for all of the Sylverant system, as legislated by the administrators of the Three Ships:
- 0. Thou shalt only make rules that begin with "Thou shalt".
- 1. Thou shalt not disrupt the normal functioning of the server. This includeth any sort of Denial of Service attacks (including DDoS attacks), attempts to exploit server bugs, as well as any other attacks that would disrupt the stability of the server. If thou dost find any potentially disruptive bugs, thou shalt report them forthwith to the server staff.
- 2. Thou shalt attempt to make peace with thy fellow man before reporting him to the staff.
- 3. Thou shalt not use unauthorized client modifications. The administration of each Ship defineth the legitimate client modifications therein.
- 4. Thou shalt respect the judgement of each Ship's legitimacy checker. If a player passeth the check, thou shalt not ask that player to exit thy Team. If thou dost not accept the accuracy of the legitimacy checker's judgements, it is thy responsibility to make a new Team with a password.
- Corollary 1: Thou shalt not question the legitimacy of items dropped by the server.
- Corollary 2: Thou shalt not question the legitimacy of any player using authorized client modifications, so long as he passeth the legitimacy check of the Ship wherein he currently resideth.
- Corollary 3: Thou shalt not question the legitimacy of any player that hath played with players using authorized client modifications (of any authorized Ship of the Sylverant system), so long as he passeth the legitimacy check of the Ship wherein he currently resideth.
- 5. Thou shalt not spam or harass thy fellow man in Teams or lobbies with unsolicited communications.
- 6. Thou shalt not affront thy fellow man.
- Corollary 1: Thou shalt not take possession of thy fellow man’s belongings without his explicit permission.
- Corollary 2: Thou shalt not use language meant to insult or disparage thy fellow man on the basis of his sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or any other similar characteristic. This includeth not only in direct communications but also in team names, character names, and in private communications.
- 7. Thou shalt not plunder the server's content thyself nor appropriate previously plundered content for thine own purposes.
- 8. Thou shalt abide by these rules. Thou shalt not question these rules nor spurn their sanctity. Thy continued use of the Sylverant server constitutes thine acceptance of these rules and thy compliance with them henceforth.
- 9. Thou shalt abide by any future versions of these rules as they are implemented.
Last edited by Aleron Ives on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
"Fear the HUnewearl."
Herein lies the list of legitimate client modifications for the Sylverant Ship Altimira:
- Patches required to connect to the Sylverant system (server name patches and Hunter's License Check disablement patches) (all versions)
- The Sylverant PSO Patcher (any version officially released by the Sylverant project) (for PSODC)
- Patches distributed by the Sylverant Patch Server (for PSOPC)
- The Enhancement Pack (for PSODC and PSOPC)
- The Max Stat Patch (for PSODC and PSOPC)
- The Ver.1 name detection patch (for PSOPC)
- The word filter disablement ("cussing") patch (for PSOPC)
- Windowed mode pso.exe files (for PSOPC)
- Translation patches (all versions)
- All patches that are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. player and area skins, music patches, particle patches) (all versions)
- No weapon dropping patches (outside of Battle & Challenge modes only)
"Fear the HUnewearl."
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum