Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All! Which version should I use, USv2 r2 or USv2 r2 EP?

2 posters

Go down

Hi All! Which version should I use, USv2 r2 or USv2 r2 EP? Empty Hi All! Which version should I use, USv2 r2 or USv2 r2 EP?

Post  CashThulhu Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:00 pm

I'm new here and I just got set up on dreampi. I never got very far in the game offline as a kid and I think I'm only about lvl 7 in my offline playthrough now and looking forward to get online. I'm just wondering if I should burn the version with the Enhancement Pack or not? Will it matter what other players are using if I want to play online with everyone or is there one that mostly everyone uses?

I'm stoked to join you all!

Edit: Welp, there's not a single seed and I can't find a download anywhere else. So guess I won't be joining y'all.

Last edited by CashThulhu on Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added context)
CashThulhu
CashThulhu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2024-08-09

Back to top Go down

Hi All! Which version should I use, USv2 r2 or USv2 r2 EP? Empty Re: Hi All! Which version should I use, USv2 r2 or USv2 r2 EP?

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:53 pm

The trackers are down, so you need DHT enabled in order to find seeds. The EP doesn't make much difference until you reach Ultimate, but you probably want to start with the base game if you've never played before.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down