Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO? Empty Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO?

Post  ozzmanj1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Okay so if this has been asked before forgive me. I literally just got my BBA today ($99 on ebay) and have been wanting to play this online for years. I do have it all set up and I can access website on my DC, however I have a bopy I bought from a used games store and there was no serial #/ access # to look up.

I have been trying to download the latest enhanced pack but its been searching for hours, anyone still sharing this or is there another way to obtain this enhanced version of PSO?

ozzmanj1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO? Empty Re: Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO?

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Are you trying to get this one?

http://psopalace.sylverant.net/downloads/PSO_DC_Ives_Pack.torrent

I don't see any peers in the swarm. A GD-ROM is more stable, but CD-R patches do have their perks. If you want unique serials, you can buy new copies of PSO on eBay for < $10.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO? Empty Re: Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO?

Post  ozzmanj1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah that is the one I am trying to download, been connecting to peers for hours. Is it possible to get this uploaded to a site such as mediafire or zippyshare? Thanks for your time.

ozzmanj1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Anyone still sharing the latest version of PSO? Empty Bump!

Post  bottmint Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:43 am

I know this is bumping an old topic, but I usually have my computer running 24/7 seeding Aleron Ives' DC pack.  Smile

bottmint

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down