Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can some 1337 hacker make me a save

5 posters

Go down

Can some 1337 hacker make me a save Empty Can some 1337 hacker make me a save

Post  DoctorN Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:29 pm

this is to restore my old save:
The character:
*HuMar
*default proportion
*PINKAL
*face 1
*the hair covering the right side of face, with the ponytail in the back, pure white hair
*white costume
*name: NicholasWolk

Details:
*just became level 13
*has the following weapons:
*handgun+3
*ice sword
*saber +3
*saber +4
*brand +2
*the mag has been upgraded to varuna
*psy armor and other goodies equipped
*has 10 of each:
*monomate
*dimate
*moon atomizer
*telepipe
*trap detecting ... thingy
*antidote
*antiparalysis
*caves unlocked
*all quests done except the ones after finding the cake (the cake quest is done though)

etc. thanks

DoctorN

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Can some 1337 hacker make me a save Empty Re: Can some 1337 hacker make me a save

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 pm

...You seriously want to hack back a level 13 character? Mad
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Can some 1337 hacker make me a save Empty Re: Can some 1337 hacker make me a save

Post  MuCast Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:08 am

Aleron Ives wrote:...You seriously want to hack back a level 13 character? Mad

yeah....exactly what I thought xD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am

I might as well hack you a -60h Spread Needle.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:28 pm

truthfully, my character was level 13 and that would ruin the fun to make it some leet 100 level. i also had 12000 meseta in the bank with all the current obtainable spell discs as well.

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 pm

DoctorN wrote:truthfully, my character was level 13 and that would ruin the fun to make it some leet 100 level. i also had 12000 meseta in the bank with all the current obtainable spell discs as well.

What was said was more of a joke. A level 13 is a fairly easy level to get back to and to be frank, most of the spell disks are very easy to come by. Meseta is pretty much pointless after about lvl 20 because you'll have so much of it that you won't know what to do with it all.

All we're saying is that a request to hack back to level 13 is something not very often seen xD

MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I dont want to do the two hour cake quest again :S. if you take that out of the picture then im good.

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

That's why you don't do offline mode until you're level 100+. That way, you can blast through everything quickly. There's no reason to even do most of the offline quests in the first place, especially on Normal mode.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:That's why you don't do offline mode until you're level 100+. That way, you can blast through everything quickly. There's no reason to even do most of the offline quests in the first place, especially on Normal mode.

exactly, they are good for what little story PSO has, but in all honesty, I have to agree that there isn't much of a point. The missions are fairly boring, and there is nothing really amazing that comes out of them. Akikos frying pan is an ok weapon but is outclassed very early in game, and the soul eater is something that would very likely be better done in hard mode. With the addition of the new quests that Ives has made, there is a bit more of an inclination to complete those missions, but for those to count in the missions, they can only be completed on ultimate.

That being said, play the way you prefer, if you want to play the quests on normal mode then by all means go ahead. But having the missions done early really isn't much of a benefit, as they will have to be completed again for certain online missions. Of course, if you are just looking to play the story, then normal mode would likely be your best bet. But restoring a level 13 character on the context that one or two missions were completed is kinda pointless, as you can go do what Ives said later, and blast through it with a much stronger character later.

Not to mention, I'm not sure of many hacks that allow only certain missions to be completed. Not that there really is even a point to restoring a lvl 13 character imo.
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 pm

You don't even need "hacks" per se, you can easily alter a quest to unlock everything instantly. I've done it before. You have to be careful though, as if you do it wrong, you can mess up your pflags and make things un-unlockable, lulz.

Quite simply, hacking back a level 13 character is just silly. That's like 60 minutes of playing, tops.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 am

Aleron Ives wrote:You don't even need "hacks" per se, you can easily alter a quest to unlock everything instantly. I've done it before. You have to be careful though, as if you do it wrong, you can mess up your pflags and make things un-unlockable, lulz.

Quite simply, hacking back a level 13 character is just silly. That's like 60 minutes of playing, tops.

Agree, I leveled a character last week to vhard and that took me about that time or a little less to get to that level. Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:52 pm

You know, this is one of the few times where /save and /restor could save your life (for an hour or so, anyway).
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm

dont have internet capabilities (yet) for dreamcast :S its not like the game is saved to flash

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down