Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I play offline while waiting for registration?

+2
Moopthehedgehog
TheDeFIler
6 posters

Go down

Can I play offline while waiting for registration? Empty Can I play offline while waiting for registration?

Post  TheDeFIler Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm

The topic pretty much says it all. When I click autorun and decide to play instead of registering will I not be able to reenter my serial and registration once I get it?

thanks.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Can I play offline while waiting for registration? Empty Re: Can I play offline while waiting for registration?

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I think you can play offline without registering.
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Can I play offline while waiting for registration? Empty Re: Can I play offline while waiting for registration?

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Playing offline without a serial is fine. You don't even need one of the loaders to do it; the autorun only asks you for your serial number and access key when you try to go online for the first time. Sadly, I can't generate any serials until the server is online again. At least we actually have offline mode, though. Smile
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:Playing offline without a serial is fine. You don't even need one of the loaders to do it; the autorun only asks you for your serial number and access key when you try to go online for the first time. Sadly, I can't generate any serials until the server is online again. At least we actually have offline mode, though. Smile
v2 FTW
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 am

That among other things is the reason why V2 is my favorite version. Episodes 1&2 had it's moments but then BB came along and completely broke the game IMHO. I'm just glad to be playing PSO PC again and I am currently getting my Huney some work in. Also, Wings if you're out there hit me up. We played on PSO PC a year or two ago and you were a big help with helping me get that Imperial Pick. My old sn on the SCHTHACK forums was jokerinthepack. Well I'm off to work and thanks for the speedy replies guys. Keep up the great work Ives and I hope to see you all online sometime.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Can I play offline while waiting for registration? Empty OMG

Post  Wing Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 am

It's Joker! Surprised

Back from a hiatus I see?

Razz
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 am

Wing wrote:It's Joker! Surprised

Razz

You bet your ass lol. I saw what Ives has been doing and with the enhancement pack I just had to come back. I'll you online once the server gets going again.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 am

TheDeFIler wrote:

Razz

You bet your ass lol. I saw what Ives has been doing and with the enhancement pack I just had to come back. I'll you online once the server gets going again.

welcome back Surprised
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 am

MuCast wrote:
TheDeFIler wrote:

Razz

welcome back Surprised

Thank you and it's great to be back.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:13 pm

TheDeFIler wrote:You bet your ass lol. I saw what Ives has been doing and with the enhancement pack I just had to come back. I'll you online once the server gets going again.
At least somebody got excited about it, haha.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:
TheDeFIler wrote:You bet your ass lol. I saw what Ives has been doing and with the enhancement pack I just had to come back. I'll you online once the server gets going again.
At least somebody got excited about it, haha.

Granted I'm only level 7 but the forest/caves online mod totally rocks and I'm loving the music replacer. I begrudgingly can't wait until I get massacred on ludicrous lol. Dying to actually get some really good obtainable rares on Ludicrous as well. Great job Ives Cool
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 pm

TheDeFIler wrote:Granted I'm only level 7 but the forest/caves online mod totally rocks and I'm loving the music replacer. I begrudgingly can't wait until I get massacred on ludicrous lol. Dying to actually get some really good obtainable rares on Ludicrous as well. Great job Ives Cool
I forgot about the offline map pack. xD I was just doing some of the offline quests yesterday. I forgot how boring the regular maps are. OH LOOK! ONE ENEMY! W00T!
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aduro Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Yeah Ives, I'm waiting on Ludicrous mode atm considering I'm only Level 10 on my HUcast XD, but that offline map pack helps out with leveling, as well as the music pack, awesome quality there =] Just can't wait to play online once servers are up and running.

Welcome back btw Joker, even though I never met you before ;o
Aduro
Aduro

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:40 pm

For lack of anything better to do, I guess I'll go clear the cave quests now. Mad
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aduro Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Haha, I'm currently doing some cave quests atm
Aduro
Aduro

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Is it just me or is the Caves the most tedious of the maps. I always try to get it done on one run but by the time I get to caves 2 I say "fuck it" lol. The caves were never my favorite map but once I get to the mines it's on. Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Also, I'm assuming the mines and ruins didn't need the offline/online fix because they have the same count offline as they do online already right? I read that somewhere (can't remember if it was here or the SCHTHACK forums) but I could be wrong.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aduro Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Not too sure about the same enemy count, but yes, Caves are tedious as hell, most boring part of PSO IMO Neutral
Aduro
Aduro

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Aduro wrote:Haha, I'm currently doing some cave quests atm

I'm trying to get myself to hop back on caves to actually finish it lol. Als, as far as the offline/online patch goes I found my answer.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 pm

I finished the first round of cave quests except for Waterfall Tears and Black Paper, and I got through Knowing One's Heart as well. I'll finish off the rest tomorrow, since they're the most tedious. Cave is one of my favourite areas now that the enemies put up a fight. It was boring as hell when they died in two hits. Rolling Eyes
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aduro Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 pm

TheDeFIler wrote:
Aduro wrote:Haha, I'm currently doing some cave quests atm

I'm trying to get myself to hop back on caves to actually finish it lol. Als, as far as the offline/online patch goes I found my answer.

Ah nice man Very Happy I doubt I'll be going back to PSO to level up some more in Caves XD but maybe.
Aduro
Aduro

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeFIler Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 pm

aaaaaaaaaaand I'm still trying to convince myself to get the caves done lol.
TheDeFIler
TheDeFIler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down