omfg...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

omfg...

Post  Armando on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:29 pm

how do i fucking get a fucking serial code ive pmd evry fucking admin on schtserv

Armando
Member
Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Wing on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:38 pm

lol!
avatar
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 327
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Aleron Ives on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:55 am

Wing wrote:lol!
YA RLY. Surprised

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Flash T.H. on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:54 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:
Wing wrote:lol!
YA RLY. Surprised

OMG YOU FORGOT SOMEONE!!! lol!

YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HARD I'M LAUGHING!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Armando on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:02 pm

you are all PROS

Armando
Member
Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Wing on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Armando wrote:you are all PROS

Then you must be the CON?

Take care of yourself.
> Armando
avatar
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 327
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Aleron Ives on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:42 pm

Wing wrote:
Armando wrote:you are all PROS

Then you must be the CON?

Take care of yourself.
> Armando
I doubt it.
> Wing

Take it easy.
> Armando

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Wing on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm

I lost!
> Everybody
avatar
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 327
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Armando on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:49 pm

what..? gib psopc serial plz

Armando
Member
Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From the registration page off of the home page

Post  stasher on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Ives: Registration for PSO PC is done through e-mail currently. You can request a serial number and access key for PSO PC by sending an e-mail to:

schtserv {at} gmail {dot} com
and saying something like "I just got PSO PC and I was wondering if you could make me serials." You should get a reply within a few days, but keep in mind that I am the one who has to send out serials, and I don't do it daily anymore.

NOTE

As of March 8, 2008, I am also tightening the security on serial request e-mails. If you want your message to get a response, you must include this code somewhere in the message body:

m9A4Zy8
If your message does not contain this code, my spam filter will mark it as spam and it will be deleted. My reason for doing this is that it seems a lot of people send e-mails for serials when they actually intend to play Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and not PSO PC. I've tried to weed out these messages with multiple spam filters for various keywords, but it doesn't always work and I usually end up replying to about half the messages I receive. By filtering them this way, I can ensure that you actually read this page before sending an e-mail, or you at least talked to someone who read this page. I also find it rather strange that so many people request serials, yet so few people seem to play these days. Where am I sending these serials, anyway?

Anyway, once you receive your serial number and access key, follow the information in the README file to enter the information into PSO and begin playing with registered serials.

P.S.
Yes, it is my hope that writing the address that way will have some effect on bots that may be trying to find and spam addresses on my site. Wink
avatar
stasher
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 187
Age : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile http://stasher-dragon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Armando on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:38 pm

stasher wrote:
Ives: Registration for PSO PC is done through e-mail currently. You can request a serial number and access key for PSO PC by sending an e-mail to:

schtserv {at} gmail {dot} com
and saying something like "I just got PSO PC and I was wondering if you could make me serials." You should get a reply within a few days, but keep in mind that I am the one who has to send out serials, and I don't do it daily anymore.

NOTE

As of March 8, 2008, I am also tightening the security on serial request e-mails. If you want your message to get a response, you must include this code somewhere in the message body:

m9A4Zy8
If your message does not contain this code, my spam filter will mark it as spam and it will be deleted. My reason for doing this is that it seems a lot of people send e-mails for serials when they actually intend to play Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and not PSO PC. I've tried to weed out these messages with multiple spam filters for various keywords, but it doesn't always work and I usually end up replying to about half the messages I receive. By filtering them this way, I can ensure that you actually read this page before sending an e-mail, or you at least talked to someone who read this page. I also find it rather strange that so many people request serials, yet so few people seem to play these days. Where am I sending these serials, anyway?

Anyway, once you receive your serial number and access key, follow the information in the README file to enter the information into PSO and begin playing with registered serials.

P.S.
Yes, it is my hope that writing the address that way will have some effect on bots that may be trying to find and spam addresses on my site. Wink

lol yea i just did that tnx mistyped the code..

Armando
Member
Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: omfg...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum