Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Sega T.T

3 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

Poor Sega T.T Empty Poor Sega T.T

Post  FangUchiha Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm

WTF Wrong with SEGA! I grow up with sega and sonic and as long as i can remember, sega was on it s***. From the Music all the way to its game play (back then), sega been good, yea nintendo step in with mario and took its shine but sega was always there to give mario his run from his money, for example the sega in japan, sega was a hitmaker over there everyone loved sega but in AMERICA!!! *cough* sega didnt do so hot,and alot of these games now started from sega, the dreamcast should have been a hit in AMERICA!!,*Cough* srry Sega had tons of good games on there: Jet set radio, ikaruga, Sonic(All), Bomberman, cannon spike, fatal fury, Marvel vs capcom 2, rival schools, SNK vs Capcom 2, SF 3rd strike, SF Alpha, MEGAMAN!!!! PSO!!!!! and the list goes on. i thing sega just gave up, i think if Sega Made PC games and got all there Chars back from Sony and Nintendo and Microsoft they might make a big come back. im just saying.X( stupid ass Sega staff member.sonic and mario friends.... Ridiculous Crying or Very sad
FangUchiha
FangUchiha

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Poor Sega T.T Empty Re: Poor Sega T.T

Post  Moopthehedgehog Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm

lolwut? That took a couple re-reads. Anyway, SEGA's been on the fritz ever since Sonic Heroes come out.
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Sega's been on the fritz ever since they failed to market the Dreamcast properly and let it die due to their own stupidity.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FangUchiha Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 am

its Sad really, i feel its wasnt the games Moop, but the add-on that they kept doing with sega saturn (i think) idk one of the systems, but to me the dreamcast should have done better - -had amazing games on it...
FangUchiha
FangUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 am

It was the Genesis that had tons of peripherals, namely the Sega CD and 32X. The Dreamcast would have done better if Sega had marketed it more heavily, but they were also ahead of their time and got shafted when Sony released the PS2 with a DVD drive in it. No cheap DVD players existed at the time, so people snapped up the PS2 to watch movies more than to play games, but then later people decided to get games since they had a PS2 already.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 am

Aleron Ives wrote:It was the Genesis that had tons of peripherals, namely the Sega CD and 32X. The Dreamcast would have done better if Sega had marketed it more heavily, but they were also ahead of their time and got shafted when Sony released the PS2 with a DVD drive in it. No cheap DVD players existed at the time, so people snapped up the PS2 to watch movies more than to play games, but then later people decided to get games since they had a PS2 already.

Well, they did start selling refurbished Dreamcasts in 2006, didn't they? At least that was a step in the right direction... kinda.

I suppose that would also explain why the ps2 has the longest console life (like 9-10 years now isn't it?) and still is having 1st party games made. (If only the DC DVD player was finished in time *sigh*)
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  FangUchiha Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

yea, ppl those days...pity i really like sega and Genesis and the dreamcast...i still have my genesis and dreamcast
FangUchiha
FangUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down