Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's so dead in here most of the time...

+5
Flash T.H.
Aleron Ives
MuCast
Nythain
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
9 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's so dead in here most of the time... Empty It's so dead in here most of the time...

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 am

So, I've noticed it's been a pretty dead week or two in the forums here. I guess since most of the people who are actually in this forum on a daily basis, play PSO-PC and since there really isn't any new events aside from Ives new quest. Also the fact that any and all questions regarding PSO and troubleshooting have pretty much been answered...Or people just google it..There really isn't a lot to discuss. So.... maybe discuss other things besides PSO in the Off topic part? I dunno. Maybe inspire some ideas or something...

Also...I screwed up...I completed every single offline quest there is including "the sealed door quest" so now I can't turn my S-Beat arm into a weapon...D'oh! No
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

It's so dead in here most of the time... Empty Re: It's so dead in here most of the time...

Post  Nythain Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:24 am

you can do the quests over again in different difficulties Smile
Nythain
Nythain

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

It's so dead in here most of the time... Empty Re: It's so dead in here most of the time...

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 am

Nythain wrote:you can do the quests over again in different difficulties Smile

Well thats a relief. I guess it's a good thing I'm fairly close to beating it on normal.
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nythain Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:42 am

Yeah, i finally made it into the 30's with my forcey-force with a little help online. Don't know what level i should be before attempting falz, i made it to him the other day at level 25 but knew i wouldnt stand a chance with my low level tech's Sad
Nythain
Nythain

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 am

Wait, you're fine, all you have to do if you completed Doc's Secret Plan is go play Dr.Osto's Research and go talk to Dr. Montague with the monster part in your inventory, he should be somewhere the warp to the principal's office if I remember correctly.
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 am

MuCast wrote:Wait, you're fine, all you have to do if you completed Doc's Secret Plan is go play Dr.Osto's Research and go talk to Dr. Montague with the monster part in your inventory, he should be somewhere the warp to the principal's office if I remember correctly.

No I mean, literally, they are all done, every last one of them. I figured you could just replay them again but nope...So now I gotta beat falz. which I need to anyways to unlock more levels for normal online and hard online so on so forth. So in a way, it's not all bad, especially since I can just breeze through some of the quest again on hard, this time knowing better >.<
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 am

No. Theres a bit of a problem with that, unless your game is royally fucked up, you can replay quests again, maybe you have to beat falz but if you really beat all of the missions, they should all have a yellow sun next to them, and you can play them again, you can't not play them again to get weapons like the soul eater and akikos frying pan, as well as the ability to convert monster parts, try beating falz, because if you can't replay the missions on the difficulty you mean them, then there is something wrong xD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 am

MuCast wrote:No. Theres a bit of a problem with that, unless your game is royally fucked up, you can replay quests again, maybe you have to beat falz but if you really beat all of the missions, they should all have a yellow sun next to them, and you can play them again, you can't not play them again to get weapons like the soul eater and akikos frying pan, as well as the ability to convert monster parts, try beating falz, because if you can't replay the missions on the difficulty you mean them, then there is something wrong xD

You get the frying pan and the soul eater from the offline quest? because I saw nothing of the sort there...Also, I don't ever recall being able to replay them on the dreamcast either. In fact you cant. Just tried it. I also just defeated Falz and nope, can't replay. I really don't think there's anything wrong, because otherwise I'm pretty sure the quest wouldn't be playable in the first place, considering that would be an embedded code problem or something of the sort, if that were the case. Unless you're using a trainer of sorts to enable re-playability
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:Also, I don't ever recall being able to replay them on the dreamcast either. In fact you cant. Just tried it. I also just defeated Falz and nope, can't replay. I really don't think there's anything wrong, because otherwise I'm pretty sure the quest wouldn't be playable in the first place, considering that would be an embedded code problem or something of the sort, if that were the case.

ORLY?

It's so dead in here most of the time... F2n15l

Your client is broken, or you forgot to beat one of the quests.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

^This. You can only repeat quests after you beat all of 'em.
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 pm

necro....of JUSTICE!!!!
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 pm

lol FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I'M SO SORRY I DON'T READ THE TIME AND DAY OF POSTS. >D
but replying for truth. XD;
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

NO CARPET F-BOMBING THESE FORUMS! kthx

on an unrelated not regulatory note, hai
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:48 pm

It's only been <1 month? Besides, this thread and the welcome back thread are both meant for this sort of thing...

gotta love that variety monkey pig flower farao santa rendeer
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 am

You know, this week has been kinda weird. It seems as though more people are spending time playing than posting (myself included)

O_o
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 am

Moopthehedgehog wrote:You know, this week has been kinda weird. It seems as though more people are spending time playing than posting (myself included)

O_o

meh, nothing to post about, no point in randomly spouting off pointless things to say when its not necessary, unless its for t3h lulz.
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm

smith wrote:EvilMag is #3 in the IVE's ASS KISS ARMY
I feel so proud.

There, that's something we can talk about.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm

EvilMag wrote:
smith wrote:EvilMag is #3 in the IVE's ASS KISS ARMY
I feel so proud.

There, that's something we can talk about.

hell so much time is spent on APSO talking about us we should all feel so proud Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 pm

lol wtf is with your avatar?
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 pm

@MuCast
I'm guessing you mean "us" as in: Evilmag, Wing, & MuCast? Or this fantastic PSO Palace as a whole (all of us)?

wait... then who's number 2?
More importantly, who's number 1?

It's nice to know recognition is being given :DDDDDDD
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:@MuCast
I'm guessing you mean "us" as in: Evilmag, Wing, & MuCast? Or this fantastic PSO Palace as a whole (all of us)?

lol no, a lot of generalities basically, well it depends on who makes the accusations, I'm not known well enough by people outside of a few circles of people, I came after all of that lulz ensued, the entirety of schtserv has been referenced though xD

Congratulations!
> Everybody

Oh and @Mag, Nuri is being an ninja, pokin his head through the ice block Cool
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:27 am

MuCast wrote:

lol no, a lot of generalities basically, well it depends on who makes the accusations, I'm not known well enough by people outside of a few circles of people, I came after all of that lulz ensued, the entirety of schtserv has been referenced though xD

Congratulations!
> Everybody

Until I read your post, I thought you took that picture in the sky;.... I was wondering how.

xD
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:37 am

Wing wrote:
MuCast wrote:

Congratulations!
> Everybody

Until I read your post, I thought you took that picture in the sky;.... I was wondering how.

xD

Yeah, well I was afk at first at the top of the mountain, then I saw gilg running inside the crack and was like Very Happy, then switched to nuri and was like :DDDDD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am

gilg plays pangya? wat?
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh76 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 am

I have been for the past few days : D
Gilgamesh76
Gilgamesh76

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next