Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ship or something?

2 posters

Go down

Ship or something? Empty Ship or something?

Post  blackzero Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi I was just browsing the forums and I came upon what I thought to be one of the ships called Ragol. So I started PSO v2 up and could not find it. I was just wondering what Ragol actually is. (A planet or area to go to?) Sorry but Im a bit new to PSO as I just got into the series. Also any recomendations on which ship I should go to?

Last edited by blackzero on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add)

blackzero

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Ship or something? Empty Re: Ship or something?

Post  Wing Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Ragol is the name of the planet that Phantasy Star Online takes place on. DC/PC is the ship for the people who play Version 1 and 2 of PSO either on the Dreamcast, or on PSO PC. You ARE playing one of these and not PSO Blue Burst, correct?
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  blackzero Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes Smile I just found out my mistake when I went into the game tring to join a team that was playing BB.... after about 15 mins we figured out the problem Smile So now I know where to go. Thanks for your help and hope to see you online sometime.

blackzero

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down