Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about connecting with Dreampi

2 posters

Go down

Questions about connecting with Dreampi Empty Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Post  Christopher Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:06 am

Hey! This is my very first post! I know you guys get these questions a lot but I couldn’t really find exactly the answers I needed. I want to play pso online, I played it as a kid and absolutely loved it. Before I buy the game I had a few questions though.
1. Do I need a unique serial number/key to play online?
2. Can I use a generic serial to play online? I’m not too worried about the cloud saves or my character, I really just want the experience.
3. Is the serial number tied to the disc itself? Like if I bought a used copy off ebay, but they post a picture of the serial number, is it possible someone else could use it or it is tied to that specific disc?

Christopher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-11-18

Back to top Go down

Questions about connecting with Dreampi Empty Re: Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:43 pm

You can use a shared key, but you won't be able to participate in server events. A US shared key works with any US disc.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Questions about connecting with Dreampi Empty Re: Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Post  Christopher Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Okay thank you, I will definitely find a copy with the serial number so I can join server events!

Christopher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-11-18

GhostDog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down