Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mag evolution chart

4 posters

Go down

Mag evolution chart Empty Mag evolution chart

Post  Little Vamp Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 pm

My old mag evolution chart i made, hope its usefull...

Mag evolution chart Mags13
Little Vamp
Little Vamp

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2011-01-29

http://dcarena.de

Back to top Go down

Mag evolution chart Empty Re: Mag evolution chart

Post  Nytesong Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 pm

i want to plan a mag for my up and coming ranger, ill def look at this more than once. thx for uploadin it. the bana im making is coming along nicely. lvl 193 or so now. ives helped with it alot too, gotta give credit where its due. bana is 45/16/0/132 atm and i looooove it! it dont always make me invinci tho.. most of the time its when i die and a doll rezz's me.. then its like OH! LOW HP! lol..
Nytesong
Nytesong

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 am

Bana can be very tempermental, but I love mine nonetheless. Mag evolution chart Wub
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Mag evolution chart Empty Nandin mag

Post  Nytesong Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm

I've been trying to plan out a Nandin mag (because its the only invinci mag a yellowboze hu can make)for my yellowboze huney, because she's at that level where she can buy anything needed to make a mag from the shop. I'm not making any headway with the magfeeder/magfarm programs. Magfeeder absolutely will not make a nandin mag. It's always ushasu. can someone help me out with making this mag plan? I want to be sure it won't mess up, because I have other mags she can use, I just want a invinci mag she can feed/repair sync and not worry about it changing. I just want as much pow as it can possibly get, but know it's gonna be low because it's a dex>mind>pow mag. that's fine. a semi-balanced mag is cool with me. help plx >.<
Nytesong
Nytesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm

The best you can probably do is about 11/62/64/63.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nytesong Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Ok, magfeeder said "failed to create mag". this SUCKS.
Nytesong
Nytesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Don't use the program, then. Feeding charts aren't the same between Ver.2 and GC anyway, so the MagFarm program is not necessarily correct in the first place.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nytesong Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Sooo, a good plan would be.. to raise dex then mind, then fill pow in I think. its a crap plan, but it's a plan i guess.

Edit: Yay, nandin lvl 50! Thx Ives for the help.

Spoiler:
Nytesong
Nytesong

Back to top Go down

Post  aphrodia81 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 am

I think I can help a little.

I use a Mag chart from a now-defunct website, www.ghoul.net/pso, which is similar to the mag chart in this thread, except that it includes pictures and the Episode II mags, and I use MagFarm, and I wish someone could edit MagFarm, since it's obviously missing data for Forces with certain IDs, among other things, and I'm not an mag farming expert, BUT...

Nandin needs DEX > MIND > POW for Yellowboze, right?

It might matter what mag you'll be growing first before Nandin, which may determine how easy it'll be to reverse or continue the course in order to transform it into a Nandin.

Here's what I usually do, as a Purplenum FOmarl, to grow my mag into a Ribhava (DEX > POW > MIND) with the Leilla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla:

1. From the basic Force mag, I grow it into an Ashivanau, which is the 2nd-evo DEX Force mag. After I get it there, I stop raising the DEX until I grow the MIND past the DEX's number.

2. Afterwards, I usually continue growing the mag at MIND > [DEX = (MIND -1)] > [POW = (DEX - 1) (ex. 15/14/13) to keep things simple for me. MIND, DEX, and POW are always 1 number apart. I keep this up until it transforms into the Kabanda mag at lv. 50, which is the MIND > DEX > POW mag for me.

3. From there, I reverse course, stop raising the MIND, and I change the DEX to the highest value again, and I keep MIND low while I raise the POW back up to (DEX - 1), while I keep MIND as MIND = (DEX - 11) from this point forward (ex: at lv. 200: 44/55/56/45).

4. Around lv. 55 or lv. 60, it'll turn into a Ribhava, and I keep my course until the mag maxes out.

I level up to a Kabanda first instead of making a Ribhava from the Ashivanau beforehand because Ribhava grants out the Farlla PB, and I'm not too keen on that one; I prefer M&Y.

Basically, you could do what I did, grow whichever you will have for your mag's 2nd form, and then, grow from there to raising the DEX as the highest stat first, and then, MIND as the second-highest, and keep DEX and MIND the highest in that order until you get a Nandin (unless you want to grow a different 3rd form mag first, like I do) to lv. 50, after which, you can do whatever you want. Surprised Test out your growth plan with something like MagFarm, and when MagFarm doesn't have your mag transforming past lv. 35, look up the matching stats on the mag chart and go to the "Set Stats" command in the "MagFarm" menu on Mag Farm to copy the stats into the correct lv. 50 mag.

It's a lot to read, but I hope I was of some help. Smile
aphrodia81
aphrodia81

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nytesong Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 pm

i ended up doing like you said with consecutive numbers. but i grew it to a mag at lvl 35 that got mylla and youlla just like you do. after that i made dex highest, mind second, etc. worked out good. right now mind and dex are where i want them, and im just raising pow. this ones for my hunewearl yellowboze so i dont mind the balanced mag. its the only invinci one she can get tho lol ><
Nytesong
Nytesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down