Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Adventure

5 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

Sonic Adventure  Empty Sonic Adventure

Post  EvilMag Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

I downloaded it on XBLA last night and I have already beaten Super Sonic's story. xD

Now I see why the game was long when I played it on DC, the cutscenes. lulz

Oh well, i'll try to get all 130 Emblems and all achievements to show you guys my e-peen. Razz

And before you ask, no I'm not downloading the DX expanison pack. $4 isn't worth Metal Sonic and 3 achievements.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure  Empty Re: Sonic Adventure

Post  Moopthehedgehog Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:17 am

I see you like it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:I see you like it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

;D never played sonic adventure 1 before.. maybe the demo but meh, controls made me mad.
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 am

I've never played SA2. I actually got it a while ago, but I never tried it. I probably need to refurbish my Dreamcast before I can try to play any more games on it...
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:06 am

Aleron Ives wrote:I've never played SA2. I actually got it a while ago, but I never tried it. I probably need to refurbish my Dreamcast before I can try to play any more games on it...

O: go play it on nulldc, and hope that the over9000 sensitive controls dont kill you over like it did me on the dc =\
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Hey, sa1 and sa2 are both great.

SA2 actually has some kind of story, and the gfx are very nearly the same as that of the GameCube version. And, you actually get something cool for all the emblems. (not to mention add-on kart packs and such, but those are... meh)

You probably knew all this, but it's worth it!
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 am

The DC controller is the reason why I prefer the GC version of SA2 over the DC version. :/

Same goes with SA1 but instead I love the XBLA version cause of e-peen stuff like HACKED leaderboards. lulz

But the thing I like about the XBLA/PSN version is that it fixed the frame rate issue that the GC version had where it would go down in some areas. (Only thing they fixed in the port yet they didn't fix any of the glitches that were present in the GC version. Rolling Eyes )
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm

EvilMag wrote: (Only thing they fixed in the port yet they didn't fix any of the glitches that were present in the GC version. Rolling Eyes )

Not only does that mean 10x more fall-thru-floor, but it also means 10x the headaches!

On the bright side, it also means fast chao feeding, though.
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Titanium Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am

I like the DC version the best. Better models, ect(hate the new ones). The missions in DX weren't that great, and the Metal Sonic skin isn't that well made(floats at first, but runs at top speed!? Nice reskin there.). I also like the SA1 chao garden a lot, it just different from later ones(second evolutions go farther, and some other things). DX's Chao Garden is a SA2B port with removed sounds and no way to check ability ranks without looking at how much your chao gains at level up(nevermind I hate aility ranks; they are the IVs of the Chao garden).-
Titanium
Titanium

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down