Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events

+3
Aleron Ives
hayame
Moopthehedgehog
7 posters

Go down

PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events Empty PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events

Post  Moopthehedgehog Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 am

Example wrote:
[E-]Greetings to you all, waffles, pancakes, sorbets, sandwiches, and those little things on the ends of shoelaces, although I believe they are called aglets. I bear news of a dark and sinister creature which hath fouled both me and my RAmar. I speaketh to thee about the Forest Dragon. That evil creature has been the bringer of my doom, not once, but twice. In a row.

I just thought it would be interesting to hear some embarrassing or unfortunate events that have happened to you over the course of your PSO playing. It is totally optional, and if you want to share I only ask that you put [E-] for embarrassing (see above), [U-] for unfortunate, or [UE-]for both (not EU!).
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events Empty Re: PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events

Post  hayame Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm

ue- remember to save so you don't get effed over and go back to level 6 ;~; *starts grinding*
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events Empty Re: PSO Embarrassing/Unfortunate Events

Post  Aleron Ives Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:23 am

[U-] Don't try to play all the offline quests in one sitting, or you'll crash before you finish the last one and you'll have to do them all over again. Cool
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 am

Aleron Ives wrote:[U-] Don't try to play all the offline quests in one sitting, or you'll crash before you finish the last one and you'll have to do them all over again. Cool

you would say that right when i learned my lesson...
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 am

[U-] I logged on again after a few months and was a bit out of practice.

Came back to me fast though. This is a pretty simplistic game. Anyhow that's the best I can think of right now.

MuCast can probably beat me at this. He should post about his soniti experience with Nash as well as the recent backup lulz from a couple of weeks ago.
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh76 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 am

[U-] Years ago, I managed to corrupt myself every time I got to ultimate. I did that about 3-4 times too. Backupz FTW
Gilgamesh76
Gilgamesh76

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:29 pm

[E-]I made an emote online in Terra's Luna and said it, and it said:
(swirl) DC! (VMU)
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:[E-]I made an emote online in Terra's Luna and said it, and it said:
(swirl) DC! (VMU)
lol, That must have sucked! XD

UE- I was recently murdered in NORMAL mode through a string of bad luck... and an Al Rappy. D:
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 am

U- this is the second time my files have corrupted, all of my stuff is gone on my new comp and pso crashes after about 20 minutes of gameplay, luckily I have my backups on this computer but I cant transfer them over correctly and says I have no files when I load them, I may have to tinker with it a bit more but for now I'm really not feeling it, my computer's AC adapter also died after a whopping 4 months of use and I'm getting a new one in about 3-5 days, until then I have no computer -_-, epic fail
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum