Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all

2 posters

Go down

need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all Empty need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all

Post  startrekfan39 Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:36 am

i downloaded psopc recently, installed it np, then later on i realised i mistyped my serial number. after realising that it would be too much of a hassle to change it, i decided to uninstall and reinstall it. no problems, except i need the 4 files that came with the zip (the autorun.exe, online.exe, online_offline.exe, and pso.exe). i was an idiot and deleted them after originally installing it, without thinking. Rolling Eyes

also, when i did get to the lobby, i couldn't type at all. i am using windows xp home edition service pack 3 if that matters any. any help would be greatly appreciated.

startrekfan39

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all Empty Re: need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:31 pm

Have you tried using the Japanese IME method to type? I suppose that SP3 may fuck up XP's text input like Vista's text input so you have to use the IME...
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all Empty Re: need some files for psopc, also can't chat at all

Post  startrekfan39 Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:20 am

never heard of it till you just mentioned it. just looked it up on microsoft's webpage, so i know what it is. how do i use it with pso pc?

startrekfan39

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:39 pm

You also disabled Advanced Text Services on pso.exe, right? (Right click on pso.exe.)

You go to Regional and Language settings, add a new keyboard for Japanese and enable the shortcut to press Ctl+Shift to switch between English/Japanese input. When playing PSO, you can make the switch and hopefully be able to type. It will also let you type in Japanese if you set the game's language to Japanese. Razz (PSO has a built in IME for Japanese...)
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down