Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever...

2 posters

Go down

So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever... Empty So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever...

Post  Aoko Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Yeah...it didn't go over very well. Sad The first one wasn't bad and cleared it in less than 18 minutes but the second one went really badly. >_< I can see how it can be very fun, though haha It's just too bad I'm not used to playing online at all. So used to playing offline all by myself because I'm a loner like that lol Kinda sad that I can count on one hand how many times I've actually played with people online, ever, on PSO/v2/GC/BB...^_^;;;

Once I get a job (again), maybe I'll spend more time online and maybe even get an Srank weapon one day. Ultimate mines kicks my ass even offline with max Jellen/Shifta/Deband/Zalure lvl15 and a Red Handgun+90 lol Time to grind double time, when I have time!!!! >_<
Aoko
Aoko

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-26

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Terra_Vorra/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever... Empty Re: So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever...

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:33 pm

It's quite different from the regular game for sure. You have to focus on not getting hit and conserving your supplies, and the difficulty jump between Stage1 and Stage2 is brutal. Stage3 is so much easier in comparison that it makes Stage2 seem a bit unbalanced. There are quite a few Challenge players who can show you the ropes if you want to learn, though. I also have a full Challenge guide on the main site, although I still need to update it some time. Surprised
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever... Empty Re: So I played Challenge Mode for the very first time ever...

Post  Aoko Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Indeed, quite different! The guy I was playing with was definitely giving a looooot of pointers, esp when I WANTED to make sure to him that I never played cmode so he knew what he was getting into. Smile I never planned it, he just popped in and was all like 'hey wanna play cmode!!!' and I was like 'SURE! Ima nub tho!' haha!

He did say that Stage 2 was one of the hardest overall stages in Challenge mode. And it was so sad we got downed because he had a sweet Sword w/20%Hit that was dropped in the first few rooms. @_@ I did glance at your guide but never thought about taking it to heart since I never played cmode. ^_^;; Maybe you should update it some time? Wink haha But I'll definitely be looking that over, that's for sure. Esp since it would be nice if I could get an Srank weapon. Very Happy
Aoko
Aoko

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-26

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Terra_Vorra/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum