Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USv2 chars on Schthack...

3 posters

Go down

USv2 chars on Schthack... Empty USv2 chars on Schthack...

Post  Frogman Tue May 11, 2010 11:39 am

Hey,

I bought a DC recently for old times sake and I've been playing mad PSO offline (USv2). If I get a bba and EUv2, will I be able to load my USv2 toons and play them online?

Thanks

Frogman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

USv2 chars on Schthack... Empty Re: USv2 chars on Schthack...

Post  Moopthehedgehog Tue May 11, 2010 2:47 pm

if toons means characters, then yes. USv2 chars are sharable between USv2 and EUv2, with some slight limitations (only if the USv2 chars have been used on the official SEGA servers, but if they have not, disregard these parentheses). But one warning: DO NOT USE UTOPIA. instead, grab the codebreaker from the download section of DC on the main page.

:-) cheers have fun
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Wed May 12, 2010 12:07 am

The USv2 characters don't have to have been used on Sega's server, they just have to have been online at least once before USv2 became unable to go online. If they've always been offline, they'll never go online now. Sad Also be aware that this means you can't make any new characters and take them online if you want to continue using your USv2 ones.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogman Wed May 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Oh, bummer! Yeah, I've been playing a copy of USv2 I bought a few months ago, before I learned about Schthack. My characters have never been online.

Not a big deal, was just hoping I could carry over the 40-50 hours I've put in. Now to hunt for bba and euv2. Thanks both for the info!

Frogman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:The USv2 characters don't have to have been used on Sega's server, they just have to have been online at least once before USv2 became unable to go online. If they've always been offline, they'll never go online now. Sad Also be aware that this means you can't make any new characters and take them online if you want to continue using your USv2 ones.

But my usv2 char never went online since the closure of SEGA, nor before that, and I use him on euv2 online....now I'm lost....?????????????????????
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down