Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello =)

5 posters

Go down

Hello =) Empty Hello =)

Post  Lefina Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi everyone,
recently i decided to give PSO another go in attempt to find some legit players online, since somewhere back last year i only ran into 1 legit player(i admit i wasnt much online) who i lost contact with though since he probably quit. After that i decided to play quite casually offline only as i dont think RPGs are meant/needed to be cheated in and takes the fun out of it. Mad

Well to not make it too long. Im 23 years old girl from Sweden and active gamer since many years Very Happy

There doesnt seem to be that much activty Ver. 2 wise on serverforums and i didnt have luck to meet many people online so far, so hoped might get hold of someone willed to play with me here.

Im playing PSO PC and charname is Merilyna a RAcaseal, lvl 61 atm if you see me online. Wink
Lefina
Lefina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Hello =) Empty Re: Hello =)

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 am

Welcome back to the nearly dead game to which some of us still cling. Sad
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -sosickwitdit Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:23 pm

na this game isnt nearly dead...its just in a bad spot rite now. pso will never die
-sosickwitdit
-sosickwitdit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  stasher Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Welcome.

PSO isn't dead... just this version.
stasher
stasher
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://stasher-dragon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefina Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Thanks everyone =)

Well i know this version isnt played much anymore and you basicly stuck to play with PC/DC people only. Then finding legit players is another task. =S
Still i tried BB... But while i like the new characters and areas, it somehow doesnt have same feeling and i dont enjoy it as much. That isnt cause i lack a highlvl char, more other things and i especially miss the option to play offline in BB when internet is down or i dont have time to go online and play with others, while offline allows me to quit anytime.
Also as oldschool gamer and rpg player, BB is really way too easy. Razz
Lefina
Lefina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Yeah the broken mechanics drive me insane. I play BB solo for the new content, but I hardly ever play it all to be honest. I can't stand how easy it is to get stuff. Also the community just quest spams and only cares about something shiny that can kill and has hit <_<

People on v2 play for fun. I enjoy myself here more then on BB simply because of the community. The size is no bother to me, I have just enough friends. Population is never a concern really, so long as there are some people. Even in a large group, one will find themselves playing with only a few friends they really have fun with.
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: