Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Go down

Questions about connecting with Dreampi Empty Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Post  Christopher on Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:06 am

Hey! This is my very first post! I know you guys get these questions a lot but I couldn’t really find exactly the answers I needed. I want to play pso online, I played it as a kid and absolutely loved it. Before I buy the game I had a few questions though.
1. Do I need a unique serial number/key to play online?
2. Can I use a generic serial to play online? I’m not too worried about the cloud saves or my character, I really just want the experience.
3. Is the serial number tied to the disc itself? Like if I bought a used copy off ebay, but they post a picture of the serial number, is it possible someone else could use it or it is tied to that specific disc?

Christopher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-11-18

Back to top Go down

Questions about connecting with Dreampi Empty Re: Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Post  Aleron Ives on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:43 pm

You can use a shared key, but you won't be able to participate in server events. A US shared key works with any US disc.

Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2175
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Questions about connecting with Dreampi Empty Re: Questions about connecting with Dreampi

Post  Christopher on Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Okay thank you, I will definitely find a copy with the serial number so I can join server events!

Christopher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down