Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new player, unable to download torrent, but...

2 posters

Go down

new player, unable to download torrent, but... Empty new player, unable to download torrent, but...

Post  dksorc Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 pm

i found a different PSO torrent, got it to work/connect, but am unable to figure out how to input the serial # and access key i got from sylverant, and keeo getting disconnected because of this. i still have the suggested torrent running, hoping to be able to download the proper torrent, just in case someone comes on with it. anyone have any info on how i can get the serial/access key input?

dksorc

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-07-16

Back to top Go down

new player, unable to download torrent, but... Empty Re: new player, unable to download torrent, but...

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:06 pm

You have to launch the game through the patched autorun.exe (which is included with the torrent). The original autorun.exe that gets installed with the game won't work unless your system language is set to Japanese.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

new player, unable to download torrent, but... Empty Re: new player, unable to download torrent, but...

Post  dksorc Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:59 pm

ok, then i'll just have to wait to get the torrent finished. thx

dksorc

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-07-16

Back to top Go down