Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from an old school newbie :)

2 posters

Go down

Hello from an old school newbie :) Empty Hello from an old school newbie :)

Post  Dazzle Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello
>Everybody

I'm an ancient pso player and just recently discovered this marvel of a community and
would like to make some friends, play online, do quests, hell i wanna do it all!

A little about me if anyone is interested: i played DC v1 for the longest time,
migrated to V2 when it finally hit our shelves, played till my DC died and along the
way experienced being NOL'ed and all bitchy hacking that was around at the time.
Spent about 2 years on GC EP I&II then (coz my 3rd gc died) i migrated to xbox
version.

So i was playin dragon age or something (might have been Tales) on my 360 when i got
this crazy itch.. PSO!!! so i popped my disk in and surprise surprise, micro-dickwads
didnt make it backards compatible - *sigh* i wasn't THAT shocked as most of my
previous ori xbox games didnt work, only barbies blah blah shite whatever crap is
backwards compat.

I wasn't about to give up tho and so i endend up here! I managed to get my serials etc
and patched on Sylverants server and have been playin offline for a couple of days
since and by golly and all things sacred i've gotten addicted AGAIN to this gem of a
game!

BUT inevitably i've already gotten bored with offline and seek some online players if
indeed y'all still exist. i can connect to sylverants servers but i've noticed there
is never anyone on! If you guys are still around, then where do you go? and may i
join? i am old school and would like to play legit if possible.

If you would like to join up please let me know, after finding this site i've been like the cheshire cat - you could see me smile in the dark i swear!

That was a massive 1st post i know but i aint interested in post count, just play play
play!!

Hi i'm Daz ^^

Dazzle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

Hello from an old school newbie :) Empty Re: Hello from an old school newbie :)

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Lately, most players have been on from around 7 - 11 PM GMT, which is in the early to mid afternoon for people in the United States. We've sort of been congregating in that time period, since many of the remaining players are in Europe, so time zones are difficult to manage. Mad
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzle Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 pm

i'm in europe!!

7-11pm is more than ideal for me! Very Happy btw Mr Ives i love what you've done wiv this game! i have the online/offline spawn thing which i think EVERYONE wanted back in the day! it rocks man but with a new force it takes some time to clear hehe Razz would love to hook up with you guys if you got some patience for a sort of newbie (its all coming back, if not slowly).

Dazzle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum