Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Spotted!

2 posters

Go down

Event Spotted! Empty Event Spotted!

Post  MuCast Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 pm

http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=53059

Evilmag is giving some items away for an xmas event, check out the link for more details, for those who don't want to click the link, heres the info:

Deep down in the dark realm comes an old GC player who just came back from playing BB so to celebrate his "return" to GC, he decided to give away a few things that he used/borrow/saw Like a few Xmas items, some high hit weapons that his friends found/used, or just items he made up. Who is he you're wondering, well its.....ME! :ninja: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Anyways i'll stop acting like a dumbass and welcome to my giveaway event, now what you do is I will be any Lobby any ship any block. I will be on GC and V2 but mostly i'll be on v2 so you might be able to find me but if i'm on GC, you're gonna have to find me since I might hide with the BB players due to them having white names now. The name will be hidden but I will give you a hint, This is the hint: Green, place we all started, and HP Whore hard to beat. If you find me, then I will make a game and request you to join with a pass i'll tell you. If you find me 3 times, you will advance to Level 2 with better prizes, find me 3 more times again and you will advance to Level 3, find me 4 more times and you will advance to Level 4 and depending if you find me more again during Level 4, we'll see what will happen.

Here is the Level 1 list. This event will be for both GC and V2 so V2 guys, don't feel lonely cause you get to join in the fun. Once you advance to Level 2, I will put that up and same says for 3 and 4. If you see anything that says v2 or GC, then those prizes are exclusive to that version. If there is nothing, that means its for both GC/v2. Now you don't pick the prize, I randomly choose what you get. Now if you find me, do not contact your friends to tell them where I am, the points will not count and your friends will not get a prize. Once you find me and I give you your prize, I will go to another place to hide. Event starts December 1st. On Weekdays I will be on from 7-9PM EST and on Weekends, I will be on from 2-5PM EST. Event will end on December 31st.

Some of the items look really good. I have been informed by Mag that both Cranberry and Miureth have approved the event. Looking forward to hunting me some points and prizes Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Event Spotted! Empty Re: Event Spotted!

Post  Moopthehedgehog Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 pm

oooo

This seems like fun.
It'li probably make me force myself into pso land for a while.

Edit: I CAN'T FIND HIM! Sad
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down