Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was your pso day?

+13
BlueCrab
mahkbooks
Nytesong
aphrodia81
Flash T.H.
Aleron Ives
Moopthehedgehog
EvilMag
Wing
Nythain
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
MuCast
hayame
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How was your pso day? - Page 4 Empty Re: How was your pso day?

Post  mahkbooks Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

finally got 5 cards for Phil in Christmas catastrophe. The reward is tres cool. Thanks Ives

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoko Tue May 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Last night marked the first time in a few weeks that I played PSOPC. Last term, I had to deal with Fiber Optics and learning how frustrating it is to make the connectors for them without messing up and this term was my Arts & Sciences Capstone working with microcontrollers. =3

But yeah, a good run on VHard procured me a +1 BRIONAC with +45~ish accuracy, which made me very, very happy. When running through Ult for the first time, I was like "I can't hit ANYTHING!" and noa that I have that weapon, it's so much easier. So I've been running through Forest 1 and 2 and doing the simple offline mini-quests. BTW, does KIREEK still drop just a SOUL EATER like in the other three difficulties or does he drop the T2 version of it (can't remember what it's called off the top of my head. @.@).

Either way, depending on how my rough draft for the paper is looking (since the final paper is due Thursday) I may just jump online sometime this week and try to hit the lvl100 milestone for my main. :')

But yeah, was super happy last night picking up an accurate and decently powered item. <3

Edit: Also, last night I picked up a RED HANDGUN (I love the way it pulses between a yellowish color and a bright red) +4 and almost dropped a brick at the power. o.o;; Def will make the Sil Dragon much easier to kill....when I'm able to not get two-shotted by him. XD
Aoko
Aoko

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-26

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Terra_Vorra/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 pm

KIREEK gives Soul Eater in all difficulties, assuming you do the offline quests in the order and with the selections necessary to let you fight him in From the Depths.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoko Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Aye aye, that makes sense then. Sounds like I'll have a 4th +35 SOUL EATER to horde around for a while. xD First time I picked that weapon up and used it, I was amazed at how awesome it was as a weapon. And fast. =3

I do plan on playing some moar tonight whenever I get home.
Aoko
Aoko

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-26

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Terra_Vorra/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum