Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 14th

 :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

March 14th Empty March 14th

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Guess what day it is?

To celebrate 3/14, I put this:

\|/ The font size messes it up....

π=3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803
4825342117067982148086513...

I have indeed memorized 112 digits of π.

Happy π Day!
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  hayame on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:00 pm

the only thing to celebrate is release of remake of pokemon silver/gold in teh us Very Happy
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm

hayame wrote:the only thing to celebrate is release of remake of pokemon silver/gold in teh us Very Happy

"-.-
The only game people actually would play long enough for the clock to break.
Pi is better than Pocket Monsters!
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  hayame on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:
hayame wrote:the only thing to celebrate is release of remake of pokemon silver/gold in teh us Very Happy

"-.-
The only game people actually would play long enough for the clock to break.
Pi is better than Pocket Monsters!


lulwut, this is coming from a pokemon yellow/silver veteran, id rather remember everything about and play pokemon instead of remembering and reciting pi bounce
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Gilgamesh76 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 am

My calculus teacher has a long pi poster going along the back of the classroom that lists the decimals of pi Razz
Gilgamesh76
Gilgamesh76
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 68
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Gilgamesh76 wrote:My calculus teacher has a long pi poster going along the back of the classroom that lists the decimals of pi Razz

I guarantee I know more digits than the poster.
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Aleron Ives on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm

My birthday is far more important than any of the crap in this topic. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
March 14th Awesonic_small
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2172
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:My birthday is far more important than any of the crap in this topic. Evil or Very Mad

OMG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Best day to be born on IMHO.
Congrats!
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  hayame on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:My birthday is far more important than any of the crap in this topic. Evil or Very Mad


http://www.schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=42535&start=0


i gave j00 wubs on that forum already Very Happy
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  MuCast on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

oh god pi day, bad memories of having to memorize a shitload of digits for a competition we had for algebra back in middle school, got a shitload of extra credit for it though, 104 digits of pi brought my grade in algebra from a c- to a b+ XD

oh and happy belated b-day ives
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:53 am

MuCast wrote:oh god pi day, bad memories of having to memorize a shitload of digits for a competition we had for algebra back in middle school, got a shitload of extra credit for it though, 104 digits of pi brought my grade in algebra from a c- to a b+ XD

oh and happy belated b-day ives

You got extra credit for it?! X_X

OMFG EDIT: Wait. If Ives turned 22 on March 14th 2010, that means he was 15 when Schthack first came online and when psopalace first opened?!
And was an admin?!
Dangit! Aleron Ives was a teen genius!
whoa!
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum