Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery!

+32
Seby
NORAKURO
rolf humar
Nytesong
BlueCrab
aaron_yume
Elanya
aphrodia81
Aurelli
Archvile
Nico0020
SnBR
Nythain
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Moopthehedgehog
peccatum
hayame
Number 2
Gilgamesh76
EvilMag
Valondra
JusForFun
Seismica
furrypaws
Wargamer
Shuyinoria
Wing
MuCast
Flash T.H.
stasher
Aleron Ives
Treamcaster
36 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Empty Re: PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery!

Post  hayame Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:
MuCast wrote:
If i could haxors

I can, bring it on! xD

HA!! you sirs have just shown your evil twin colors! See what i did thar What a Face

CG, you win one e-penis points, remember the more you troll the more e-penis points count up!
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Empty Re: PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery!

Post  MuCast Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 pm

hayame wrote:
MuCast wrote:
If i could haxors

I can, bring it on! xD

HA!! you sirs have just shown your evil twin colors! See what i did thar What a Face

CG, you win one e-penis points, remember the more you troll the more e-penis points count up!

I hack for lulz, there is no substitute! I never said I would hack, I just stated I could, you lose your e-penis point even the nice twin has the audacity to be mean once in awhile, but its typically the evil twin that always tries to bring it out, j00 r t3h evil wan D: Wink
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm

MuCast wrote:
hayame wrote:
MuCast wrote:
If i could haxors

I can, bring it on! xD

I hack for lulz, there is no substitute! I never said I would hack, I just stated I could, you lose your e-penis point even the nice twin has the audacity to be mean once in awhile, but its typically the evil twin that always tries to bring it out, j00 r t3h evil wan D: Wink

dammit you made me feel like a troll -.- i was talking to baron you froot.
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Ha!..Besides my irl penis and way better than any e-penis...at least I could touch it..
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:Ha!..Besides my irl penis and way better than any e-penis...at least I could touch it..
say that to the bbers with their 50h Excals and 5/150/45/0 Agastyas.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

EvilMag wrote:
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:Ha!..Besides my irl penis and way better than any e-penis...at least I could touch it..
say that to the bbers with their 50h Excals and 5/150/45/0 Agastyas.

That's because they have no penis..e or otherwise
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 am

ok children, lets stop going off-topic!

wat?
PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Legitbrs

ogod.
PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Kireek
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am

I thought the world fell apart with the legit BRs....
I HOPE they aren't misusing the legit switch...

ogod is right (for all you children that have read up on schtserv history, please join me in this statement)
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am

it ain't the one you guys are thinking of, I've seen him in the lobby before, his behavior patterns and speech don't at all symbolize that of the original, this one most likely just copied the NPC, seeing as he is a HUcast of the same size and color, so no worries, plus he is permabanned, even if were to make another account he would be banned on sight.

Its definitely being misused because they are using characters that they have had hacked gear on, I've seen it, unaware if they know it, I assume they do by now, but people have gone longer before they have used the legit command without realizing they have had hacked gear Crying or Very sad
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 pm

the legit switch should be set to actually not allow hacked items in-game..
That would be great...
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:57 pm

It used to work that way, but the detection was entirely broken and consequently was removed. You couldn't use S-Rank items because it would kick you for having +99 on anything, even the weapons that actually allow it.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:26 pm

oh noes...

Last edited by Moopthehedgehog on Sat May 14, 2022 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Empty Wow...

Post  MuCast Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 pm

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Win11

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Moar_w10

After a long ass time with modifications, scanning through endless amounts of program files, and dealing with vmt editor, I finally was able to skin the costume into v2, I don't think it turned out bad at all for a first time skinning novice that an hour ago had no idea how to edit skins xD

@ Ives, Actually in relation to GIMP, I was able to save the pvr file as a bmp, then edit it in GIMP and save it as a BMP, then re-imported it back into the vmt editor as a .pvr again ;D
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nythain Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 pm

w00t, work on moar fun skins, preferably something more "anime'ish" for the HUnewearl Razz
Nythain
Nythain

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Lol I don't plan to skin very much and if I do it will very likely only be porting more costumes over, wayy too tedious the way I did it, I'm sure there is an easier way but I'm content for now xD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 am

Dude that's one huge ass! Can she thunderclap too? lol
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:Dude that's one huge ass! Can she thunderclap too? lol

Ok calm down buddy its only a game Wink

Anyway, more pictures

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 OMGOMGOMG

This was quite a gem to find, unfortunately I always forget to take tekk pictures and special weapon drop pics so this will have to suffice, but yeah I was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, makes it all that much more gratifying to find those ungodly rare rares lol

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Win

All in all a really great game, Mag was with us earlier but he left a little after we beat mines, really lucky too, 2 picks, A holy ray, a god mind, holy resist, and 9 hit mats all in ruins xD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:41 am

MuCast wrote:@ Ives, Actually in relation to GIMP, I was able to save the pvr file as a bmp, then edit it in GIMP and save it as a BMP, then re-imported it back into the vmt editor as a .pvr again ;D
If all you want to do is use VMT, then yes, you can use The GIMP, but you don't even need it. All you need to do is use VMT to export the files from the Xbox version and then import them into PC using VMT. My point was that if you want to actually save in the correct formats and have all of the transparency settings work correctly, you need to use VMT + the PVR Photoshop plugin + the DDS Photoshop plugin. VMT can convert between formats, but it is only able to save Twiddled ARGB565 PVR IIRC. PVRTool can save more formats, but it still can't save Small VQ PVR. Only the Photoshop plugin can do them all. Evil or Very Mad

It's quite sad, really. It is actually possible to stop your body parts from disappearing when you look at yourself through something like the lobby screens, but there is a price. The bug is caused by parts of your outfit that have transparency of their own, because PC can't layer transparency over transparency. If you save those body parts in a format that does not support alpha, then your body parts won't vanish anymore. The downside is then you will have broken the outfit itself, and it will have black all the time where the alpha is supposed to be, lulz.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 am

Aleron Ives wrote:
MuCast wrote:@ Ives, Actually in relation to GIMP, I was able to save the pvr file as a bmp, then edit it in GIMP and save it as a BMP, then re-imported it back into the vmt editor as a .pvr again ;D
If all you want to do is use VMT, then yes, you can use The GIMP, but you don't even need it. All you need to do is use VMT to export the files from the Xbox version and then import them into PC using VMT. My point was that if you want to actually save in the correct formats and have all of the transparency settings work correctly, you need to use VMT + the PVR Photoshop plugin + the DDS Photoshop plugin. VMT can convert between formats, but it is only able to save Twiddled ARGB565 PVR IIRC. PVRTool can save more formats, but it still can't save Small VQ PVR. Only the Photoshop plugin can do them all. Evil or Very Mad

It's quite sad, really. It is actually possible to stop your body parts from disappearing when you look at yourself through something like the lobby screens, but there is a price. The bug is caused by parts of your outfit that have transparency of their own, because PC can't layer transparency over transparency. If you save those body parts in a format that does not support alpha, then your body parts won't vanish anymore. The downside is then you will have broken the outfit itself, and it will have black all the time where the alpha is supposed to be, lulz.

Ah I see, probably a much more effective and easier way than I did xD, ah well I guess I'll learn about it more as I go, this one was fairly easy as all I had to do was move around a few files using the VMT tool, and make sure they got dropped in the right place,then took the shirt & pants image, exported it as a BMP, imported it into ms paint, flipped it horizontally, then used GIMP to adjust the two pieces to fit together to 128x128 and placed the opposite sides together, then re-imported it back into the VMT tool and placed them over the red costume files in the pso v2 system files...so yeah Razz

Edit, A wonderful suprise

PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Ninja

Apparently Ellie is now a ninja, she can walk in front of BRs and the only thing they can see is her lobby tag xD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Lol, why all the extra work? If you want one of the new outfits, all you have to do is export and import. You don't need to be flipping and sizing things...
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Thats the only way the top piece worked for me :/ guess I did it quite a bit different than what I had to, the only editor I have is GIMP though, dun have no photoshop and couldnt find pvrtool so just went with what worked for now
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:41 pm

I wonder if FOnewearl outfits are different than FOnewm ones. I didn't need to do any editing to port my FOnewm outfit, all I had to do was resave in the correct format.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm

They very well might be, the first picture I sent you, the one where the top was split, was the unedited top that I ported from BB to v2, it was only half of it, which was kind of curious, on v2 it isnt split like that, but on BB its only one half for some reason, I'm not sure why, hence why I had to put it in a photo editor, flip the picture and save that, then piece them together. idk though Ill have to check
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Colin is the not only one who got uber drops. Cool
PSO PC/ V1&V2 Screenshot Gallery! - Page 16 Standstill
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:02 am

EvilMag1, You need a STANDDTILL SHIELD!
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next