Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSO GC

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

PSO GC Empty PSO GC

Post  Treamcaster on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 am

This is still a PSO related topic, anyways...

How many GC players are still around nowadays on Ep I and II? About 40? 2 or 3 players once and there on ep III?
I am getting PSO Ep I and II Plus; ep III and GC & related stuff for Christmas YAY santa

Treamcaster
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

PSO GC Empty Re: PSO GC

Post  Aleron Ives on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 pm

A Dreamcast user getting a Lamecube for Christmas? Are you on crack? Shocked

Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2172
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Treamcaster on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:22 am

I know it's sad, but I always wanted to try it, + epIII. I wanna go through the story of ep II, as I didn't do when I played BB. The slpitscreen also seems to be a lot of fun!
However, I won't leave PSO DC!!

Treamcaster
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

PSO GC Empty ...

Post  Flash T.H. on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 pm

As unfortuanate as it is, the game cube was the only system to come aout 1&2 plus... the one where rappies can't kill you on the first run through.

Now seriously. The original 1&2 overpowered the enemies. It was impossible to play.

(Edit: Now hold on. The gamecube is not lame. It's home to the better version of Sonic Adventure 2, the crappy Sonic Heroes, the awesome Sonic Gems Collection, the best PSO game of all time, Resident Evil 4, Custom Robo, the suck-up prelude to the Lord of the Rings, entitled The Hobbit... wow, you're right.)
(Edit#2: Never mind! GameCube rocks! Best Tales game known to man (Tales of Symphonia) was released on it! Yes, Tales of the Abyss is not on the #1 spot still, but no! It's Tales of Symphonia! BEST GAME EVER. PWNS ALL)
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Flash T.H. wrote:As unfortuanate as it is, the game cube was the only system to come aout 1&2 plus... the one where rappies can't kill you on the first run through.

Now seriously. The original 1&2 overpowered the enemies. It was impossible to play.
The enemies did not change between 1.1 and 1.2. Also, Episode I&II is available for the Xbox. Plus doesn't have anything useful in it apart from extra offline quests, and those may have been added in one of the Xbox patches.

Flash T.H. wrote:(Edit: Now hold on. The gamecube is not lame. It's home to the better version of Sonic Adventure 2, the crappy Sonic Heroes, the awesome Sonic Gems Collection, the best PSO game of all time, Resident Evil 4, Custom Robo, the suck-up prelude to the Lord of the Rings, entitled The Hobbit... wow, you're right.)
If you think Episode I&II is the best PSO game of all time, you're on the wrong forum.

Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2172
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Treamcaster on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:
If you think Episode I&II is the best PSO game of all time, you're on the wrong forum.

I feckin Lole'd myself to death (werr..umhm not really, but it was funny nevertheless xD)

Treamcaster
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

PSO GC Empty ...

Post  Flash T.H. on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:07 pm

^_^... Uh, I didn't really mean Episode 1&2 was the best. Quite frankly, I'm better at PC, so I guess that means I like PC the most. GC screws the controls up so bad, I can't even play right without freedom of speech on there. (I don't have a key board that connects to GC, oh well) I don't even have the game, but my arch nemesis introduced me to PSO in the first place, so I still think the GC is good anyway.

@Aleron

As unfortuanate as you are, enemies did change. Dark Falz has more HP, and his attacks are harder to defend yourself against. Olga Flow isn't glitchy any more and has a harder to defeat second form.
Edit: Strike that. Dark Falz didn't change at all. The real change instead of this is there is one completely original mission in the GameCube that actually lets you have a LEGIT tails chao in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

@TreamCaster

OMG, I didn't laugh at all. What the fuck are you talking about?
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

PSO GC Empty stuff

Post  MuCast on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:56 pm

actually i had a gamecube and i didnt mind it too much, I was gonna try to track down a pso GC for it when I wasnt able to get online but I could never find one Mad o well, anyway, I liked a fair amount of games that they had for it
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic