Towards the Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Towards the Future

Post  Aleron Ives on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 pm

The updated quest is now on Cephei.

Here's the final list of changes:


  1. The S Rank percentages have been increased by 5, it is now possible to get a weapon from 0-15% on one area and 0-15% on Hit.
  2. The SS Rank percentage generation system has been modified to randomly pick any two damage percentage areas (instead of limiting the possible combinations) and give them a random value between 0 and 30%. Hit also gets a random value between 0 and 30%.
  3. The Blue Ring can have increased stats. There is a 10% chance that you will receive a normal, minimum-stat Blue Ring. There is a 90% chance that your Blue Ring will be given variable stats, meaning the DFP will be boosted by a random value from 0 - 25, and the EVP will be boosted by a random value from 0 - 85. These boosts are on top of the base stats of the Ring.
  4. If the user receives SS Rank on Ultimate mode, the Weapons badge guy will give Brooms and Woks with percents using the same system as Irene.
  5. If the user receives SS Rank on Ultimate node, the Weapons badge guy will have the ability to give a Panzer Tail with PBs. The calculation for PBs is first that there is a 10% chance the Tail will have no PBs. There is a 90% chance it will. If your Tail is chosen to have PBs, there is a 50/50 chance of having either one or two PBs. If you get one PB, you will randomly get one of the five PBs and it will be assigned as your right blast. If you get two PBs, you will have a right blast and a left blast. These are the possible combinations:


    1. Farlla & Estlla
    2. Farlla & Golla
    3. Farlla & Pilla
    4. Farlla & Leilla
    5. Farlla & Mylla
    6. Estlla & Golla
    7. Estlla & Pilla
    8. Estlla & Leilla
    9. Estlla & Mylla
    10. Golla & Pilla
    11. Golla & Leilla
    12. Golla & Mylla
    13. Pilla & Leilla
    14. Pilla & Mylla
    15. Leilla & Mylla


    Because of the bug with quest-created Mags, the middle blast does not appear; however, to make things easier, I gave all Mags a middle blast because that makes coding it simpler. You won't ever be able to see or use the middle blast, though. PSO thinks there isn't one.
  6. Numerous typos were fixed. Most of them were fixed in the PC version of TTF, but I used the DC text.

    1. The infamous "NEI'S CLAW / EGG BLASTER" messed up text in Very Hard mode has been fixed.
    2. The NO / YES dialogue for selecting NEI'S CLAW has been fixed.
    3. The weird text for the description of NEI'S CLAW has been fixed.
    4. The corrupt ellpises in one of the "ACCESS DENIED" messages have been fixed.
    5. PLANTAIN HUGE FAN's description has been fixed. A little gibberish after the message "Got PLANTAIN HUGE FAN!" has been removed.
    6. PLANTAIN FAN's description has been fixed.
    7. The missing word "Got" in "Got ANO RIFLE!" has been added.
    8. The typo for when you try to get the Accessories and your inventory is full has been fixed. (you're -> your)

  7. Perhaps most importantly, now that the Dreamcast version of the quest is being used on PC, the Dragon trick has been fixed. Cool You can now play as the Dragon when there are three and four players in the Team.

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2113
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Towards the Future

Post  stasher on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Sweet! Way to go, Ives! king
avatar
stasher
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 187
Age : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile http://stasher-dragon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Towards the Future

Post  Treamcaster on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:11 am

Congratulations! This was one of the best things that have happened in quite a few time within the PSO comunity.

Treamcaster
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 437
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dragon Trick?

Post  Flash T.H. on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm

I know what it is, but could someone take a video of it an put it on the Taking Videos!!! topic in the PC/General section?

(Aleron, feel free to move that topic from PC to general...)
avatar
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Towards the Future

Post  Aleron Ives on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:43 pm

You want a video of a TTF run?

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2113
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

TTF video please!

Post  Flash T.H. on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:You want a video of a TTF run?


Yes, I would love that. Put it in that Taking videos!!! topic in the PC section. Very Happy
avatar
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Towards the Future

Post  Aleron Ives on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Normal SS I presume? XD I'm not sure I have enough HDD space to take one.

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2113
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Well...

Post  Flash T.H. on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Yeah, I guess. (actually, just do a video of the dragon trick. That'll work too.)
avatar
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Towards the Future

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum