PSO PC download

Go down

PSO PC download Empty PSO PC download

Post  postmanjimjim on Thu May 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi all. New to this place but not PSO!

I was a hardcore PSO player back in the dreamcast days. Played some blue burst and PSO2 since then.

Found this site through youtube. I have just downloaded the PSO PC torrent pack located in the downloads section.

My question was i noticed there was many other downloads in the PSO PC section like, Executables & Server Software, Modification Packages, pso.exe Patchers & Trainers and Standalone Programs.

My question is do i need to download all these separate or are they included in the PSO PC torrent pack?

Theres some good downloads i like the look of like Enhancement Pack for PSO Ver.2, i just wanted to know whats included in the PSO PC Torrent pack.

Look forward to playing !

Thanks
Kind Regards
Jim

postmanjimjim

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PSO PC download Empty Re: PSO PC download

Post  postmanjimjim on Thu May 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi, just installed it. Smile

Do i need to download and install the Enhancement Pack for PSO Ver.2 or is this all ready included in the install ? im unsure.

Also can anyone point me in the right direction on whats the best section ID to create with my character i.e. hucast - Skyly , racast - oran what would be best?

Many thanks will be playing with you people soon!

Kind regards
Jim

postmanjimjim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  postmanjimjim on Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Right Game wise all sorted all patches that i wanted are applied, Big thanks for the readme files made installing very easy.
The Enhancement Pack for PSO Ver.2 i read the readme file and it said you may want to hold of installing this untill you have leveled up a bit.

What do you guys think ? Would you use this from the start or build your character and items up first?

Its a double edged sword as i would like the better stats and item drops from the start, but ludicrous mode will be very hard at lv 80 if i havent got a good collection of items and weapons.

Now thats done i just need to get my mag charts / section id & character / weapon drops sorted complied. Then i will be ready to grind some PSO!! What a Face Razz

I assume that the drop rates / items and mag guides from pso world many years ago are accurate to this now?

Thanks Very Happy

postmanjimjim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives on Sat May 18, 2019 7:54 pm

If you're playing with others online you can handle Ludicrous mode, but if you're playing by yourself at level 80 on your first character, it will be very difficult.

For Mag raising, Nozedive's guide on GameFAQs is a good resource. You can find the EP drop chart on the main PSO Palace site; PSO-W only has information for the original drops, which are ridiculously rare.

You might want to join the Sylverant Discord; my poor forum doesn't get too much traffic. Sad

http://discord.gg/R2ATFFm

Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2146
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  postmanjimjim on Sun May 19, 2019 2:05 am

Hi aleron Ives, thanks for your reply.
Will check the discord out soon. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info much appreciated.
I saw pso palace has a drops table for ludicrous mode for the enhancement pack.

Does the enhancement pack change all the drops including the other difficulties or just for ludicrous mode?
I was ready and went to play some last nite but couldn't seem to get the controls to configure to my liking. I will use a Xbox 360 controller but I am waiting for this in the post.
So I thought I would just use keyboard but I went into options to try and configure ws ad as my move buttons, but it was having none of it. I'm playing on a laptop and can't use the mouse touch pad it's too awkward. is there any way to configure the move buttons to ws ad ? I tried but no luck.
I think based on the info I have is to get my character to prob level 50 to 100 with some good gear then install the enhancement pack.
If you can help with the controls that would be most helpful.

Another question I had is once I get settle in I want to create couple of other characters. How can I transfer items between them? In PsoBB I noticed they had an extra bank clerk which was shared across all your characters. Is this something they are working to implement or is the only way to transfer items is to drop them to another player and log off and log on with other character and grab them?
Many thanks kind regards Jim 👍

postmanjimjim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  postmanjimjim on Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 am

I only just realised this doesn't contain episode 2 does it when I was at character selection I noticed the characters they added with episode 2 are not present.
This is just episode one correct?

postmanjimjim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum