unsealing the J-sword on altmira

Go down

unsealing the J-sword on altmira

Post  Hawkzero on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:25 pm

hello everyone! longtime pso player but this is my first time posting on pso palace. As ive been searching for a few weeks now and have found conflicting answers, I decided to make a topic about it here.

Ive decided my next goal is to get a j-sword and try to unseal it! Why, you ask? no reason really Laughing Ive just been getting interested in getting rare weapons/armor, etc. I understand that the Tsumikiri J-sword was banned on the official sega servers for v2, and that on gamecube you can unlock it after killing an extremely large amount of enemies.

Now I have heard from others on the server that on the EP disc it is possible to unseal it, only that Ives is the only one to know how and wont disclose this information  afro

As for my actual question can anyone provide some general information and confirm or deny this?

Sidenote: can anyone provide me with information as to whether the frequency of rare drops is indeed higher while playing EP? my main character (Jim BOB) is a HUcast so I stick to the non EP as I like my ATP how it is haha

Thank you very much!
Hawkzero

Hawkzero

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unsealing the J-sword on altmira

Post  Aleron Ives on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Hawkzero wrote:can anyone provide me with information as to whether the frequency of rare drops is indeed higher while playing EP?
Uh... yes? That's kind of the whole point. Razz You're never going to find SJS without the EP. I'm not the only one who knows how to unseal it; other people have discovered the method over the years. Wink

Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2130
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkzero on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Cool. Thanks for the reply man. Ill just have to play with ep players then and keep asking around.

Hawkzero

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum