Trading and question about EP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trading and question about EP

Post  Aoko on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Okay sho! I have been playing PSOPC on and off for the better part of 4 years now and have pretty much mostly stuck with stricktly offline play because I'm a shy person and I really dislike looking like an idiot online holding people back.

Anyway!

I have come across items that I think would be a shame to either sell or just drop that I have sitting in the bank that I either cannot use (I'm a HUNeweral ^_^b) or have multiple copies of: Devil/Tech, God/Tech, God/Battle x2, Prophet of Motov, Ranger Gear. Nothing like uber zomg but I thought it'd be a true shame to just get rid of them since I cannot use them. Is anyone interested?

Also, I am lvl113, only have a Red Handgun +90, Divinity Armor w/ 4 slots, a Celestial Shield and a meh mag since I've not really focused much on mags. Would it be worth the pain of dealing with the Enhancement Pack? It's rather funny how I really do not have proper equipment for my level. :'(

Just wondering. Smile I've been trying to pop in online more since I do truly love the game. I just don't know the ins and outs of the game like most everyone here does haha!
Aoko

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-26

View user profile http://z2.invisionfree.com/Terra_Vorra/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: Trading and question about EP

Post  Aleron Ives on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 pm

If you don't have the EP, then you pretty much do have proper equipment for your level. Razz Everything that isn't Red Handgun, Red Saber, Ancient Saber, Imperial Pick, Summit Moon, and Twinkle Star has such terrible rates that you'll never find it, although Red Dagger and Red Sword might appear if you find them before level 100. Not only does Ultimate become too easy once you find a good Imperial Pick, but considering how many weapons exist in the game, it's really boring to only use Imperial Pick the whole time, which is pretty much why I created the EP in the first place. Also, welcome back. You haven't been around in quite a while. Surprised

Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoko on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Ahh, gotcha! Since I had never played much of the Dreamcast version when I was younger (was my older bro's DC), I didn't know if what I had was par for the course haha! That makes a lot more sense. I'm well familiar with the atrocious drop rates of PSO! xD Makes the grind of Linage look like World of Warcraft lol I've been working on trying to get a Red Sword since my 30% Hit Soul Eater+35 can only get me so far in Ult before it's rendered moot. :'( I love scythe weapons haha! You are definitely right about it being boring using only one weapon! As much as I love the Red Handgun, I'd def like to have a variety.

Thanks! My life finally stabilized a bit more after a very rough year as well as a laptop crash. You know, tough job market and all that jazzzzzzzzzzzz. I could never stop myself from not coming back here! Even when I was inactive in the game, I would pop in every now and again to see what you've done since both you and BlueCrab are doing a damn fine job with Sylverant. Smile

I have tried playing with EP when I was around lvl105ish and I lol'd at how Ult Forest1 went 'lol look at this scrub'. Figured I'd at least beef up my equipment some before doing that again haha! I was actually going to install it tonight (EP) and see if my lvl15Jellen/Zalure/Shifta/Deband will help as well since it hasn't even been 10 lvls since I maxed out all but Resta (damn you lvl 14!!!!!)
Aoko

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-26

View user profile http://z2.invisionfree.com/Terra_Vorra/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top