Need some help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some help...

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 pm

So I have a friend from my Minecraft community wanting to play PSO. He has it installed and is able to get online. However, when he joins my room he crashes...Any ideas? =(
avatar
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Age : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help...

Post  hayame on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:So I have a friend from my Minecraft community wanting to play PSO. He has it installed and is able to get online. However, when he joins my room he crashes...Any ideas? =(

Crashes in what way? does his pso.exe say it stopped working, or did his whole computer crash?


p.s. minecraft is awesome
avatar
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help...

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 pm

hayame wrote:
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:So I have a friend from my Minecraft community wanting to play PSO. He has it installed and is able to get online. However, when he joins my room he crashes...Any ideas? =(

Crashes in what way? does his pso.exe say it stopped working, or did his whole computer crash?


p.s. minecraft is awesome

His PSO.exe

Edit: hmmm I guess i should say he's running windows 7...disabled the UAC and such...
avatar
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Age : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help...

Post  hayame on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm on Windows 7 x64 and I don't really get any problems, This is strange, if it isn't any trouble, try having him reinstall pso, if you don't wanna put him through that, then have him try making his own room and see if he still crashed then.
avatar
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help...

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:00 pm

hayame wrote:I'm on Windows 7 x64 and I don't really get any problems, This is strange, if it isn't any trouble, try having him reinstall pso, if you don't wanna put him through that, then have him try making his own room and see if he still crashed then.

yeah it still crashes when he makes one.....he just said he fixed it...so I'll let you know....
avatar
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Age : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum