Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read: Time For A Change

+24
Brian
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Rylin
DoctorN
dethmetldon
The Dude
Tamhvm
Tweeg
Seby
hayame
ChaosAngelic
PsoHacker
Delsaber666
Whithil XBR
SHADOWROD
mahkbooks
aaron_yume
Moopthehedgehog
MuCast
wiiman
Wing
EvilMag
BlueCrab
Aleron Ives
28 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Please Read: Time For A Change - Page 4 Empty Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Seby Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 am

Look up
Seby
Seby
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-01-02

http://www.dcarena.de     www.sega-dc.de

Back to top Go down

Please Read: Time For A Change - Page 4 Empty Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Tamhvm Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 am

Eeeek, so pricey!!!
I'll watch while the last minutes get unfair competition.

Tamhvm

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Seby Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am

I would have bought it if the guy ships to germany...FUKK 75 bucks..!!!!I hope someone who plays pso bought it....
Seby
Seby
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 pm

OMG A BBA FOR $75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Oh, I just thought of something. Since Sylverant is kind of empty (but better) compared to Schtserv, does pure dialup connect solidly?

Also, since we made the switch to Sylverant and saved money on car insurance, should we leave the schtserv forums, too?
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm

or you could just play on pc for free.
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Seby Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 pm

MuCast wrote:or you could just play on pc for free.

Boooo Wink
Seby
Seby
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mahkbooks Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:OMG A BBA FOR $75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Oh, I just thought of something. Since Sylverant is kind of empty (but better) compared to Schtserv, does pure dialup connect solidly?

Also, since we made the switch to Sylverant and saved money on car insurance, should we leave the schtserv forums, too?

Dialup connects solidly! The DC should be the team leader though, if there are any PC players.

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 pm

mahkbooks wrote:Dialup connects solidly! The DC should be the team leader though, if there are any PC players.
It doesn't matter whether DC or PC leads, but in general whoever is the least laggy should be the leader for best results. Wink
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Upon reading the original topic post, Ives I support you on this move as honestly It's more then just version 2 that has suffered from crono and lee in my honest opinion. Blue Burst which was already easy has went a disgusted cesspool state that it truly needs a reboot on that server to clean it from everything for awhile. It also needs its balance 'fixes' removed as they only alter and ultimately break the game too. But that's not what this forum/server is about it's about ver. 2 and for that I think this is probably ultimately the right choice though be it a hard choice. I don't see much of a future with crono-led schthack servers anymore when i do log in. It's truly degraded to something I'm not even sure what it is but I really don't like it. It's not what schthack would have wanted I think but what do I know, I been out of the pso scene for the past few years.

Last edited by The Dude on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The Dude

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am

Yes, it's a pity that the server no longer lives up to the reputation of the place that Schthack started so many years ago.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 am

HAY GUYS IM GONNA GO DONATE $500 FOR GM POSITION THERE BRBZ!
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  dethmetldon Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:01 pm

so glad to be with you all...
just wanted to introduce myself.
i'm D.M.D.
alot of you prolly already know me,but for those that dont,i want u all to know that i am here to help:)
let's kick some PC ass!!! woooooooo!!!!
dethmetldon
dethmetldon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm

ah sylverant, ive ehard about it before. well, when i find a free working dial up number in arizona me and my pso v1 will add another player to your server

DoctorN

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Seby Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 am

YE!! We`re always glad to see new Players:)
Seby
Seby
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:43 pm

ive actually known about schtack since i was in the 5th grade. that was 5 years ago. ive never played pso online, infact, the first time i got pso was this year, when i bought a dreamcast from a mom and pop game store. find me a free dial up number or send me a broadband adapter (im doing homebrew too) and youll get a player who plays most of the time Smile

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 pm

v1? yay! That's uncommon, but still a totally viable option!
Hope to see you online!

(P.S. Didn't you used to be active here.. for like a month?)
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm

thought it was longer than a month, but i dont feel right using v2. so ill be on my v1 part of the ship.

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  Rylin Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

Nothing wrong with v1. To each his own. We should play sometime. ^_^.
Rylin
Rylin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:41 pm

DoctorN wrote:ive actually known about schtack since i was in the 5th grade. that was 5 years ago. ive never played pso online, infact, the first time i got pso was this year, when i bought a dreamcast from a mom and pop game store. find me a free dial up number or send me a broadband adapter (im doing homebrew too) and youll get a player who plays most of the time Smile

Or you can play PC
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:56 pm

not the same and i dont like it on pc.

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:25 pm

DoctorN wrote:not the same and i dont like it on pc.

I've always been kind of curious about this. I should elaborate that I did play on the DC when the sega servers were still up, but why do you have a preference to playing it on the dreamcast as opposed to pc?
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 pm

MuCast wrote:
DoctorN wrote:not the same and i dont like it on pc.

I've always been kind of curious about this. I should elaborate that I did play on the DC when the sega servers were still up, but why do you have a preference to playing it on the dreamcast as opposed to pc?

ZOMG Nostalgia!!!!

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dollars.

And loading times.

Sleep
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorN Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

because the controls on it are weird and when its in windowed mode everythings all messed up

DoctorN

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Messed up? Whenever I played windowed mode everything is fine, and the only time I have trouble with controls is when I don't have a controller to use. I admit, without on it is a little wonkey. Aside from that I don't have any problems, it's just like playing normally.
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Rylin Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Honestly I never have an issue with PSO PC, I got a 360 controller which while not a dreamcast pad, works. Getting PSO PC to run is a lot simplier and frankly cheaper than the DC.

I love my DC but when my Broadband adpater died I decided it wasn't worth the 150+ to replace it, to play one game online, that I can play a virtually identical (to end users) version on the PC.

To me the memories just aren't worth it. But for people that want to and have the funds/means to do so, nothing wrong with the DC version.
Rylin
Rylin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next