Please Read: Time For A Change

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  mahkbooks on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:56 pm

I was on the Christmas catastrophe quest-- normal mode using PSO PC. It happened at least twice... Not only to my character too. Also noticed that when I reset the DC on another instance, when I failed to connect to the server that I didn't lose all the unequipped items either, which is usually a complete disaster. (usually, I wait for saving to vmu to show... Don't know what possessed me) Only lost the money, although it was like 900000 mst. Money is easy to come by. All the items not.

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  SHADOWROD on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 pm

EvilMag wrote:I really like this server, On Schtserv, it takes like 5 years to finally pick up an item but here, you pick it up the moment you press A. I hope this place becomes much better than Schtserv. From what I seen, this place doesn't have much BRs on here so thats a good thing.

BlueCrab, would it possible to run events on this server? I would really like some, or hell maybe some fanmade events like that Xmas giveaway event I had on Schtserv for GC/v2. Very Happy

Even tho it would not be legit, but do I really need to pull out that whole Sega Standard legit argument? xD

Hey Evil, I do understand that youīre worried about hacks and you think that all brazilians are cheaters.But be careful how do you use the words ...it seems a bit of prejudice from your part. Myself Iīm brazilian and I only play legit (Resthianna)as well as some of my friends from XBR clan. Anyway keep in mind that some hacks are also colombian, mexicans and even some north-americans and europeans. Not only Brīs...
avatar
SHADOWROD
Member
Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Aleron Ives on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 pm

mahkbooks wrote:I was on the Christmas catastrophe quest-- normal mode using PSO PC. It happened at least twice... Not only to my character too. Also noticed that when I reset the DC on another instance, when I failed to connect to the server that I didn't lose all the unequipped items either, which is usually a complete disaster. (usually, I wait for saving to vmu to show... Don't know what possessed me) Only lost the money, although it was like 900000 mst. Money is easy to come by. All the items not.
You don't drop your weapon in Christmas Catastrophe because I made the quest do that. Razz

You only lose your Meseta if you fail to save the game before having entered a team. Once you do, failing to save also deletes your unequipped items.

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  mahkbooks on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:
mahkbooks wrote:I was on the Christmas catastrophe quest-- normal mode using PSO PC. It happened at least twice... Not only to my character too. Also noticed that when I reset the DC on another instance, when I failed to connect to the server that I didn't lose all the unequipped items either, which is usually a complete disaster. (usually, I wait for saving to vmu to show... Don't know what possessed me) Only lost the money, although it was like 900000 mst. Money is easy to come by. All the items not.
You don't drop your weapon in Christmas Catastrophe because I made the quest do that. Razz

You only lose your Meseta if you fail to save the game before having entered a team. Once you do, failing to save also deletes your unequipped items.

Thanks much! Appreciate your hard work!

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  MuCast on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:18 pm

SHADOWROD wrote: Hey Evil, I do understand that youīre worried about hacks and you think that all brazilians are cheaters.But be careful how do you use the words ...it seems a bit of prejudice from your part. Myself Iīm brazilian and I only play legit (Resthianna)as well as some of my friends from XBR clan. Anyway keep in mind that some hacks are also colombian, mexicans and even some north-americans and europeans. Not only Brīs...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and point out that it isn't a result of the idea that the players on here ONLY think BRs hack, but from the idea that the majority of the people who do hack primarily are from Brazil. To be absolutely honest, Brazilian players don't get much love by a lot of people on here because almost always at one point or another, they have entered one of our games and promptly needled the hell out of everything or evil curst'd the entire game. It is a prejudicial statement, but at the same time, there really hasn't been too much evidence to the contrary. It is sad that a legit BR player is something that was almost laughable to think of when everyone was on Schtserv.

Is it a good thing to stereotype other people before you actually get to know them or how they play? No, but most of the animosity or jokes stems from the fact that the major part of the BR community (from what I've seen since I've been on) often drives new or beginning players away from the server as a result of going into games of newer players and dropping several hacked weapons/armors/mags, and killing everything before the people in the game have a chance to actually kill stuff and have fun. Is it prejudice? Yes, but to be honest, in the almost 3 years since I've been on PSO, I have met only 2 other people out of the countless BRs aside from you that have been legit.

I apologize if you have received any animosity or annoyance with some of the things said from other players about BRs, but to most of the people here it is simply justified as a result of a few or one annoyance(s) in the past. Prejudiced? It is for the most part, but only to the extent that those who have come or are with the few legit BR players have destroyed any sense of trust in legitimacy that we had originally speculated upon first arrival of a prominent BR community.

Funny thing too, I had asked Whithil XBR to post something about the new player thing on his site for the XBR clan awhile ago, and while he did post something about it, not much seems to have changed.
avatar
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Whithil XBR on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm

MuCast wrote:Funny thing too, I had asked Whithil XBR to post something about the new player thing on his site for the XBR clan awhile ago, and while he did post something about it, not much seems to have changed.

Well MuCast... At least I tried...

I also admit... Some BRs (including some from my clan) did a lot of things like using needle, and evil curst... invading Legit teams, and refuse to leaving when asked to do so...

But...

At least after writing about it, the old members stoped... the problem are the newbies...
believe, they became really annoying for me too... But their only problem is "misinformation"...

Oh god I should did something like "Donīt you wanna listen? Great...Banned."
By the way... I also informed Ives about it... And told him to ban if needed... I completely agree

And once more talking about my tries of keeping the BRs playing fair...
What could I exactly do? I had no choice...
Just tried to talk, and they didn't listen.

I hope the GMs in the new server ban these guys if they start annoying again... but you can't put the blame on them without making sure they understand the situation ^^

And, why did you get surprised when SHADOWROD told you that there were Legit BRs and also "Legit XBRs"?
includding myself, (a lot of people don't believe it ŽŽ) I have 2 versions of Whithil XBR a Hack and a Legit one...
As well as Resthiana, Kurenai XBR, Legit nyck, and a lot more... they are all legit.

Well, it doesn't matter.. few are legits, after all ŽŽ

A new beggining... Great, so this a chance to let the past in the past...
the BRs' attitude can change... the newbies just need "information" in their language...

If needed, I'd be glad to help, posting whatever you wanna say to them, in portuguese.


Last edited by Whithil XBR on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar ^^)
avatar
Whithil XBR
Member
Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Delsaber666 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Nicely said Mucast... I really hope this ship stays hack free I already noticed that the " legit command seems to work much better than on Schthack ".

Also to whithil XBR your post opened my eyes a bit...I won't judge all XBR's in future, had no idea that not all of your guys are cheaters...very encouraging to hear Wink

Delsaber666
Member
Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  SHADOWROD on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

I see your point now Mucast.You explained it very well the general feeling of pso palace members regarding some Brīs. Anyway like Whithil posted...thatīs what really happens and now you know we arenīt all a race of cheaters. I just got uppset by the way Evilmag posted about it but letīs forget it.I hope we all legits from many nationalities may have wonderful times on sylverant. Come to think of something...wasnīt there a hack ship a long time ago? KOTRT something...


Last edited by SHADOWROD on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SHADOWROD
Member
Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Wing on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:35 pm

SHADOWROD wrote:Come to think of something...wasnīt there a hack ship a long time ago? KOTRT something...

inb4enragedIves
avatar
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 327
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  SHADOWROD on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Droll "Wing",very droll...
avatar
SHADOWROD
Member
Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Aleron Ives on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

KOTRT... now that's an oldskewl ship.

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Is it just me or has the v2 community largely moved on to Sylverant?
It certainly seems that way cheers

Before I start rambling on why that's a good thing, I'm gonna go to bed. It's midnight & a half, here after all...
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  SHADOWROD on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 am

Aleron Ives wrote:KOTRT... now that's an oldskewl ship.

Ok sorry...my mistake. This guy had a ship named nebula, not KOTRT...lol!
avatar
SHADOWROD
Member
Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  PsoHacker on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 am

Iīve been reading these posts for quite a time and I am really getting sick of these words "Legit" or Hackers" and those fool fights regarding pso legitimacy. Have fun playing pso, hackers or legits, it does not matter at all. I just decided to register ti post it.You can ban me if you want to after that.
Nobody playing in private server or playing homebrew quest are the so called "legits" because only sega has
the rights for pso and private server are not endorsed by Sega whatsoever.

Read this:http://www.freewebs.com/azurepsotexts/legitimacy.htm



avatar
PsoHacker
Member
Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  ChaosAngelic on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Ah, now this is great to hear. I was kinda hoping something like this would happen, but didn't really expect it because this site has always been linked to Schtserv. (The homepage is even on the Schtserv webserver, you know?)

I'm not much of a coder myself, but I fully support open source software and the philosophy behind it. I love the fact that there's an open source server in active development for one of my favorite games. And now that there's a good community behind that server... Razz

ChaosAngelic
Member
Member

Number of posts : 8
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  BlueCrab on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm

PsoHacker wrote: Iīve been reading these posts for quite a time and I am really getting sick of these words "Legit" or Hackers" and those fool fights regarding pso legitimacy. Have fun playing pso, hackers or legits, it does not matter at all. I just decided to register ti post it.You can ban me if you want to after that.
Nobody playing in private server or playing homebrew quest are the so called "legits" because only sega has
the rights for pso and private server are not endorsed by Sega whatsoever.

Read this:http://www.freewebs.com/azurepsotexts/legitimacy.htm
So wait, people who do no hacking, always play by the rules, but just happen to continue to play PSO are all illegitimate by your standards. I don't think so. That's just a plain foolish perspective to take with this. It is not illegal (as you seem to imply) to host a PSO server that's not authorized by Sega. I have personally not violated any of Sega's ToS while I was playing on Sega's servers. I've followed the rules of all the servers I've ever played on.

Don't tell me I'm not a legitimate PSO Player just because I'm trying to keep the game I love alive, even if its company has abandoned it.

BlueCrab
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 155
Age : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://sylverant.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Aleron Ives on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm

SHADOWROD wrote:
Aleron Ives wrote:KOTRT... now that's an oldskewl ship.

Ok sorry...my mistake. This guy had a ship named nebula, not KOTRT...lol!
You made no mistake; Nebula and KOTRT are the same ship. They were both run by Wildone, and KOTRT was the original name.

ChaosAngelic wrote:Ah, now this is great to hear. I was kinda hoping something like this would happen, but didn't really expect it because this site has always been linked to Schtserv. (The homepage is even on the Schtserv webserver, you know?)
It's also being hosted by BlueCrab now. Wink (psopalace.sylverant.net)

PsoHacker wrote:I've been reading these posts for quite a time and I am really getting sick of these words "Legit" or Hackers" and those fool fights regarding pso legitimacy. Have fun playing pso, hackers or legits, it does not matter at all. I just decided to register ti post it.You can ban me if you want to after that.
Nobody playing in private server or playing homebrew quest are the so called "legits" because only sega has the rights for pso and private server are not endorsed by Sega whatsoever.
Hmm... this may deserve a wall of text. You are not the only one who has been concerned with seeing such posts here. It was never my intent to start such a debate. It is true that many people like to consider themselves better than others because they are "legit", but anyone who plays online is by definition cheating, since being legit on PSO means that you must follow Sega's rules, since they own the game. Because they closed their server, being legit means that you must play offline, because that's what the game's creator has forced you to do.

But then, if everyone playing online is cheating already, does that mean we should all run around with god of equip, walk through walls, and 180% S-Rank Needles? No. Whether we like it or not, "legit" is used as a euphemism for "acceptable" in PSO terminology, and since we cannot play on the official server anymore, we have made due with what substitutes we can find. In a sense, Sega relinquished their ability to define legitimacy when they closed their server; most of the PSO terms of service relates to what you're allowed to do when playing on their server, but if we're not playing on their server, much of it is irrelevant.

Just as Sega had the right to define what was allowed on their server, anyone who administrates a private PSO server has a similar right to define what is allowed. Whether we use the word "legit" or "acceptable" to describe what is allowed is irrelevant; that's just semantics. Because each server administrator is capable of defining "legitimacy" in this sense, some servers attempt to replicate the "Sega feel" by doing everything the same way Sega did, while others attempt to branch out and introduce new quests and features. Either way, people who play online can be considered legit as long as they abide by the rules of whatever server they use.

What, then, determines whether someone is considered a cheater? Using 60% S-Rank Needles is no more or less "legit" (in the absolute sense of the word) than using the EP. Both things are contrary to the rules laid out by Sega, but the difference is that using the EP weapon stats combined with the more difficult enemies makes you kill slower, while using a 60% S-Rank Needle makes you kill faster. That's the difference. I have attempted to change the game to make things more balanced (how well I succeeded at that is another question), while "cheaters" attempt to alter the game to give themselves an unfair advantage over others. While one might argue that the easy EP drops give you an unfair advantage, I would counter by saying that you do not need a Sealed J-Sword to destroy the enemies. You can use Sega's abysmal rates and easily get a 40% Native Imperial Pick which is just as capable of wreaking havoc on the enemies. In fact, using the EP is perhaps more akin to giving yourself a disadvantage, since it is faster to kill an Ultimate Bartle with a 40% Native Imperial Pick than it is to kill a Ludicrous Bartle with a Sealed J-Sword. As such, I saw easier drops as a way to improve people's variety of weapons, not the power of their weapons.

People like the Brasilians have a bad reputation because they usually behave the way those with a cheating mentality do. They make ridiculously overpowered equipment that can't normally exist (EP or not) without hacking the items, and then they barge into people's teams and destroy everything. This is by no means a behaviour unique to Brasilians; Americans did it on the official server, and Koreans used to do it on SCHTServ. The difference is that most of these Americans and Koreans have moved on to other games since then, while the Brasilians are still on PSO. As such, they receive the most attention for that behaviour, because they are the chief group of people that still exhibit it.

The point is that while saying that everybody is illegit for playing online is technically true by Sega's standards, it is also irrelevant since we have already decided that Sega's standards no longer apply by continuing to play online. All we can do is try to create the most equitable online experience for PSO players that we can. Yes, in some sense, arguing about legitimacy is a pointless exercise, because the battle will never be won. On the other hand, it is not pointless to try to establish a server where players won't be bothered by cheaters entering their teams. In that spirit, I am not going to start banning people from my ship simply because they are Brasilian; there were legit American players on the official server, just as there are some legit Brasilian players now. Even so, I do not want this server to be another place where PSO players fear to go because they're going to be harassed by annoying Brasilians who beg for items in the lobby while running around with green names, ninja skins, 60% S-Rank Needles, and Red Rings at level 127. We should be able to leave our teams unlocked without fearing who will enter, and it is my hope that a properly calibrated /legit mode, combined with whatever moderation is necessary, will lead to such a result. The amount of moderation necessary depends on whether the Brasilians who do cheat get the message that we're not interested in playing with them.

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  SHADOWROD on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Nicely explained Ives...I believe it concludes the discussion about "legitimacy". Myself and Whithil will take care of "newbies" Brīs, explaining to them the rules...you can count on it. If they donīt listen...ban...ban and ban.
avatar
SHADOWROD
Member
Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  EvilMag on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I would say Whithil XBR is prob the only XBR member I have no real issues with, cause he doesn't annoy the fuck out of me. Thank you Bro. Smile
avatar
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  PsoHacker on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 am

BlueCrab wrote:
PsoHacker wrote: Iīve been reading these posts for quite a time and I am really getting sick of these words "Legit" or Hackers" and those fool fights regarding pso legitimacy. Have fun playing pso, hackers or legits, it does not matter at all. I just decided to register ti post it.You can ban me if you want to after that.
Nobody playing in private server or playing homebrew quest are the so called "legits" because only sega has
the rights for pso and private server are not endorsed by Sega whatsoever.

Read this:http://www.freewebs.com/azurepsotexts/legitimacy.htm
So wait, people who do no hacking, always play by the rules, but just happen to continue to play PSO are all illegitimate by your standards. I don't think so. That's just a plain foolish perspective to take with this. It is not illegal (as you seem to imply) to host a PSO server that's not authorized by Sega. I have personally not violated any of Sega's ToS while I was playing on Sega's servers. I've followed the rules of all the servers I've ever played on.

Don't tell me I'm not a legitimate PSO Player just because I'm trying to keep the game I love alive, even if its company has abandoned it.

Ok Mr. Lawrence, before I start Iīd like to let you know that I really think your server project is awesome, and you seem to be very competent guy, for what Iīve been seen in your forums, and of course, your project itself. Thatīs because of your server, that I intend to play pso again in west pso servers.
Please accept my apologies If I have offended you somehow or mr. Aleron Ives. That wasnīt my intention. Anyway that silly discussion about "legit X hackers" reminded me some episodes I had when I played pso at schteserv about 1 year and a half ago.
There were some guys there that took that "legitimacy" so serious that I really believed that they would prefer to be a "legit" than going to bed with someone. I wasnīt a hack player, never cheated (well maybe a little), but didnīt annoy anyone for that matter. But these serious "legits" really pissed me off...for that I swore to never play at schtserv again. Then I have been playing pso in my fuzziqer base server and in Izakaya server.
As well as mr Ives described above, I stated that private servers and homebrew quests regarding any pso material, are not legit, by Sega rules, even if them donīt give a shit to it anymore. Perhaps, the best definition for "legits" would be simple "non-cheaters".
Regarding those XBRīs, I remember sometimes they really annoyed me back then.But for Iīve been reading about Whithil and Shadowrod, I believe they may change this background.
avatar
PsoHacker
Member
Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  aaron_yume on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Deleted


Last edited by aaron_yume on Thu May 17, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

aaron_yume
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 84
Age : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  mahkbooks on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 pm

The Sylverant server is really good. I would like to personally thank Dr. Kablooie for helping out in Christmas Catastrophe last night. My wife thinks he is awesome, and that I suck. Sorry about all the premature photon attacks, but I was involuntarily trying Zalure on the 2nd palette. Next time I will also not rush upstairs. You are welcome to play again, anytime.

Serena
and Usagiii cheers

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm

...and it looks like the other pso communities know about our change before SCHTserv. Oh, the irony:
unnamed source wrote:there are probably fewer than 100 people still left playing PSO on dreamcast. I'd say fewer than 50 even. The recent merger of the DC-Talk, PSO Palace, and Sylverant server has brought together a number of communities

I say we're better off now, anyway.
BlueCrab's server is better than great cheers
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  BlueCrab on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:...and it looks like the other pso communities know about our change before SCHTserv. Oh, the irony:
unnamed source wrote:there are probably fewer than 100 people still left playing PSO on dreamcast. I'd say fewer than 50 even. The recent merger of the DC-Talk, PSO Palace, and Sylverant server has brought together a number of communities

I say we're better off now, anyway.
BlueCrab's server is better than great cheers
Unnamed source eh? What other community has noticed all that went on, just out of curiosity? (EDIT: Never mind, found it myself with a little bit of looking)

I don't know that I'd say my server is better than great. Its a fun project, and I enjoy working on it, but I have no illusions of grandeur with relation to it. What really makes things great is people playing on it, so as long as we can have that happen, I'll be happy. Very Happy

BlueCrab
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 155
Age : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://sylverant.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Aleron Ives on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am

BlueCrab wrote:I don't know that I'd say my server is better than great.
At this point, having an administrator who actually works on fixing things is a lot more than we're used to having. Sad

mahkbooks wrote:The Sylverant server is really good. I would like to personally thank Dr. Kablooie for helping out in Christmas Catastrophe last night. My wife thinks he is awesome, and that I suck.
Woo! PROnewm to the rescue! Cool

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read: Time For A Change

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum