Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's your favorite class?

+5
EvilMag
MuCast
aaron_yume
Aleron Ives
Zano
9 posters

Go down

what's your favorite class? Empty what's your favorite class?

Post  Zano Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 pm

my personal favorite class is the humar, do to the fact that you can cast spells and kick ass when flying solo or with a party. though I do like the fact that the hucast because is the most powerfull, but I tend to run into problems when I run out of healling items and I can't cast any spell to heal myself. anyways whats your favorite class?
Zano
Zano

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

what's your favorite class? Empty Re: what's your favorite class?

Post  Aleron Ives Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm still partial to HUnewearl. Cool She's got the best combination of stats. HUmar's low EVP can be annoying when Gillchichs start raping you, and his Resta is rather wimpy and needs to be cast twice too much. Razz
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron_yume Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Deleted

Last edited by aaron_yume on Thu May 17, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

aaron_yume

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Mine has changed over the years but its stuck on three now: HUmar, RAcast, and FOnewearl.

When I had first started playing on PSO, I had played nothing else but RAcast and HUcast. I had played pso for about 2 years seriously and on and off since it was released. RAcast was always fun to me because of his not so bad atp and his ability to use rifles and shotguns, two of my favorite weapons when I played (long ago are the days where I thought meteor smash was a kickass weapon, lol.) It wasn't until I started playing online and I got a chance to see other character classes in action that I gave any class with techniques a shot. My first choice for this turned out to be a HUmar as a result of my first meeting with Ives and Treamcaster online. He had originally arisen out of playing battle mode with the two and soon after had become my Main for about the first 2 years I was on here. HUmar was a lot of fun but after reaching a certain level, I found the class to be unbelievably overpowered and thus lost interest in the class. He is a really good class if you want to take out some aggression or just destroy things.

It wasn't until after playing a few other games and meeting a few forces that I had really decided to give FOnewearl and FOmarl a shot. I tried FOmarl first, getting my first character to level 80, but after much frustration, deleted her due to an annoying series of glitches. Then I made a FOnewearl, my first serious attempt at leveling one. She may not be the strongest, but in my opinion, I find playing her to be a hell of a lot more fun than my HUmar ever was. I was always told by a few people that it is a class that gets more fun with the more time you put into them. Looking back to that statement, I have to firmly agree. FOnewearl is probably my favorite class now next to RAcast because she isn't incredibly broken, but her techs and small range of weapons really leave you to think a bit more strategically, as opposed to just hacking and slashing the hell out of everything. Funny thing is too, I still have some die hard habits from when I used to play as a Cast all the time. I carry every kind of mate, moons, stars, everything xD.

So yeah, FOnewearl and RAcast for those tl;dr people out there. Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 pm

HUcast because...

The game's credits roll when you choose him.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm

RAmar:
Organic ranger.
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

EvilMag wrote:HUcast because...

The game's credits roll when you choose him.
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Titanium Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:05 pm

HUcast, RAcast, and FOnewm. HUcast especially, since he looks badass, and is sheer power.
Titanium
Titanium

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Number 2 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Hmm--HUnewearl. Yes.

Number 2

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum