Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triad -Maximum Attack-

+6
hayame
mahkbooks
EvilMag
MuCast
Moopthehedgehog
Aleron Ives
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Triad -Maximum Attack- - Page 2 Empty Re: Triad -Maximum Attack-

Post  Aleron Ives Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 pm

All you have to do is cast Razonde after each combo to stun them before they spit. Razz Traps and Needles would be a must for androids.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mahkbooks Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Alas, I have never found a needle after 14 years!

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico0020 Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:28 am

Ive been running these on Vhard. Needle is a must for soloing. I think my next Srank from my current Cmode runs is gonna have to be a Needle, as I dont have an Srank one currently.

Regarding rewards for this quest. When you hit enough points are you offered a reward, or is there someone or something I need to seek out to spend them?
Nico0020
Nico0020

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Tyrell tells you when you've reached a milestone.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico0020 Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:17 am

Cool. I got my first milstone at 5000 last night. Good weapon set, I picked myself up a Crazy tune for good fun. I assume the rewards are all the same across all skill levels, just it takes longer to get points on lower difficulties?
Nico0020
Nico0020

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Yes.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:59 pm

I've made a number of fixes to these quests in the process of porting them to GC, so I've updated TMA1, 2, and 3 with all of the changes, too. Most of them are minor, but I did fix the timer to stop the moment you kill Dark Falz on TMA3, so as long as you kill him with at least 1 second left on the clock, you won't run out of time and fail while you're watching the death animation anymore. As always, you can delete your old files and redownload TMA3 for the latest round of fixes. I also fixed a Canane that wasn't spawning (due to a bug in the game), and the timer doesn't skip seconds anymore, either. I also reduced some of the ridiculously long delays between enemy waves that forced you to stand around twiddling your thumbs waiting for the next set of enemies to appear, and the routes that you can't take in each quest are now marked by switch doors, instead of regular doors.

The biggest news for us is that TMA3 is finally available online as a multiplayer quest. Very Happy There are two main differences with the multiplayer edition:

• The sparkly that sends you to Dark Falz won't work unless everyone is standing in the hallway. If not everyone is present yet, you'll hear a "BZZ" noise to indicate that you can't go to Dark Falz until everyone is ready. Once everyone is in the hallway, only one player needs to press A to activate the sparkly and send everyone to the boss arena.
  • You may only fight Dark Falz one time. In the offline version, you can die, go back to Pioneer 2, return to Ruins 3, and fight Dark Falz again (assuming you have enough time left), but you can't in the online version: you must beat Dark Falz the first time you teleport to the boss fight. If you return to Pioneer 2 via the hospital, you automatically fail the quest online, regardless of how much time you had left. (You may, however, die and get revived by Scape Dolls or your teammates during the fight. You just can't return to Pioneer 2.) If you do die but your teammates can't revive you, just stay dead, and you'll come back to life when the quest sends you back to Pioneer 2 (which will count as a victory, since you didn't use the hospital). Wink
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mahkbooks Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:34 pm

lotsa fun Ives! I tried tma 3 last night w/serena solo. it was very touch and go! are there more enemies in the online version?

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Nope, but of course they have the harder online stats. I was able to solo it online with a FOmarl in Very Hard with no problem, but it isn't possible to nuke the entire thing. You have to use weapons to kill Garanz, because they have too much resistance and will eat up all your time if you try to kill them with Techniques. You also have to use a weapon to kill Dark Falz, because it takes too long to kill him with Techniques. It's quite possible to finish within 30 minutes, though, and you still get 90 minutes solo in Ultimate.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mahkbooks Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:12 pm

even with lvl 30 techs?

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:35 pm

I would have run out of time and failed if I hadn't used weapons some of the time in Very Hard, even though I had all Techniques at level 30.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mahkbooks Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Now i gotta try it on vhard!

mahkbooks
Power Member
Power Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Seby Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:57 am

Hey..last time i played i wanted to download the Quest(with a brand new vmu) but i didnt find it in the download quests...where is it?
Greetz
Seby
Seby
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-01-02

http://www.dcarena.de     www.sega-dc.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Did you remember to set PSO to English?
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Seby Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:33 am

Ohh...nope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing sorry..thank you,i will do that next time
Seby
Seby
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-01-02

http://www.dcarena.de     www.sega-dc.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:26 pm

I've updated the TMA series with more fixes from GC, as well as some new features. Here's the list:

• You now get a boosted 35 and 40 minutes in Hard and Very Hard, respectively.
  • Your points are now stored on the server, so all your characters on the same Guild Card share the same points.
  • If you run out of time, you no longer get zero points. Instead, you'll receive 2/3 credit for the monsters you managed to kill. You get full credit if you reach the end before the time limit. This hopefully makes it more desirable to try to get the maximum kills bonus, as previously if you tried to kill every enemy and ran out of time, you'd get nothing.
  • The point scaling has been reworked for each difficulty, as well as each quest. TMA3 now gives the most points, as it's the most difficult. TMA2 gives the second highest, since it has pretty difficult spawns. TMA1 gives the fewest points since it's the most straightforward, but it still gives the most EXP.
  • The prize tiers have been rebalanced. The same items are still available, but you get some of them at different tiers from before.
  • The weapon attributes on prizes have been updated to work better with the new Garon's Shop. You can no longer get a phantom 0% that prevents you from adding another area because your weapon already has 3 percentages.
  • You no longer have to clear the first Mine 2 side room in TMA1. You can skip it and still progress now.
  • If you skip the last Lily room in TMA2/3, you now have the ability to go back from the other side, rather than being forced to go directly to Mine 2.
  • Once you move to the next area, you can no longer return to a previous area.
  • In a change that will surprise nobody, you now earn fewer points if you use a needle. Wink
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Treamcaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico0020 Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:11 am

I'm always glad to see an update. Thanks for the effort IVES.

Although didn't one of these quests used to be a DLC quest to add something to the offline quest offerings? I think I still have it on my PSO VMU, but one of the last times I checked, I didn't see it listed in the DLC options on the shipgate.
Nico0020
Nico0020

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Long time no see. Wink

I removed the DLQ several years ago after I made TMA3 available online. The main reason it was offline originally was because I couldn't figure out how to make the boss fight work properly in multiplayer back in like 2010, but I solved that problem many years ago now. The offline version is pretty far out of date, as the points you earn don't count online, and you can't spend the old-style Photon Points you receive, either.

I discovered last year that the client has a lot less room to save quest data than I thought, so moving the TMA points server side frees up the space in the client that used to be used for your TMA score. Hopefully people who have the old TMA3 downloaded will delete the files so I can repurpose that space to store other information in the future without creating conflicts.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content