Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy here

3 posters

Go down

New guy here Empty New guy here

Post  Zano Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi I am not too new since I've played the Gamecube version of Phantasy Star Online V1&2, which I borrowed it from a friend for a few months. I've just installed PSO PC, with the sierials in place. I was wondering from more experienced players if I should level up from offline mode, (If possible) or should I jump straight into the fray on online mode.

By the way... which server do you guys recomend for me Being the new guy and all?

thanks Very Happy
Zano
Zano

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

New guy here Empty Re: New guy here

Post  Moopthehedgehog Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Zano wrote: Hi I am not too new since I've played the Gamecube version of Phantasy Star Online V1&2, which I borrowed it from a friend for a few months. I've just installed PSO PC, with the sierials in place. I was wondering from more experienced players if I should level up from offline mode, (If possible) or should I jump straight into the fray on online mode.

By the way... which server do you guys recomend for me Being the new guy and all?

thanks Very Happy

Do whatever you want. As for the server, pick schthack! (DC/PC only ship is w/e our community is)
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

New guy here Empty Re: New guy here

Post  DoctorN Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 pm

welcome, you should be hardcore and get a dreamcast and all the stuff with it

DoctorN

Number of posts : 67