Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on BB event?

5 posters

Go down

Thoughts on BB event? Empty Thoughts on BB event?

Post  EvilMag Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:10 pm

I know this is Ver.2 but lets talk about bb for once. the event that has some crazy shit like this:
Thoughts on BB event? Balls
The event imo is only good for the exp since alls you get is tickets you use for Item Present and I found a list and most of those items are crap, -_-

Anyways thoughts?
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on BB event? Empty Re: Thoughts on BB event?

Post  hayame Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 pm

haven't ever done an event before so i wouldn't know, but that dood is BIG Shocked
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 pm

The rates aren't good enough to make it worthwhile. It would be easier to get Limiters by continuing to kill Astarks.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:25 pm

well lets see, in the time period the event started, I leveled 8 times, and got my naraka mag to a soniti, I'd say it ain't half bad results wise,

In reference to the event, there were a lot of specials that just seemed incomplete, to the point that it was almost annoying, my only character being a force on there, didn't bother me, but I know a LOT of people were pissed when they couldnt use their demons weapons and vjayas and all that loltastic gear, not to mention the L&K38 Combat got a massive bonus in usefulness even moreso than it did in the game prior, not a bad thing for mowing down hildeblues and torrs but still fairly annoying considering all the other weapons that basically got screwed special wise, it does make BB seem a lot more interesting though that the specials are shaken up.

In all reality, I want to get to ultimate on there, this event helps a ton, so it ain't bad I suppose, but I feel as though there could have been a little more tweaking on it to make it a little better in reference to the specials mentioned above, but whatever, techs weren't effected, so I'm cool with it xD
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 am

Since Hell became berserk, i'm surprised I haven't seen any B> SJS or B> Asteron Belt threads or games. xD
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:24 am

You know the exp is 9001, right?

You should have seen Sky 1-1 yesterday; every 5 seconds some BBer came on and asked "what's the event?"
There were also people that kept asking: "What's it drop? It didn't drop anything for me! This is stupid"
At the same time, Lee was randomly saying "Hildetrolls!" and things like that, with 20 minute intervals.

It was a hellhole.
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am

Moopthehedgehog wrote:You know the exp is 9001, right?

Thats why I said I leveled 8 times, and why I said that the event helps a ton, on normal mode the blues drop like no exp, however on vhard and ultimate they drop 4001 exp in a team or 5001 on one person mode, and 9001 exp respectively, not entirely sure about hard mode but yeah, its pretty much a TLH spam leveling fest.

The Hilarious thing is that watching Hulk HildeMidgetFlashFalconPunchBlues beat the hell out of people at 99999999 mph is one of the funnest things I've ever seen, even when it happens to me, I don't think this quest will get old for me just because of that xD

Edit: 4001 if tagged, 5001 if you got the kill shot

Last edited by MuCast on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 am

Use bombs Traps Wisely!

other then that, this is seriously not worth it >_>;
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down