Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question.

+3
Nythain
EvilMag
bottmint
7 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

Quick question. Empty Quick question.

Post  bottmint Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Is anyone here afraid to sleep because they're afraid of the dreams they might have? Or have had?

bottmint

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Quick question. Empty Re: Quick question.

Post  EvilMag Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm

wat.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  bottmint Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 am

Say you have this really bad nightmare and it scares the crap out of you. No matter what you try, you're still scared of it. And sleep becomes really hard to obtain because you keep thinking you'll have that dream, or a similar one, again. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

bottmint

Back to top Go down

Post  Nythain Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 am

makes sense, but unless you fear Dark Falz you should probably have thrown this into off-topic
Nythain
Nythain

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  bottmint Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 am

good point. crap. my fault for not paying attention to what i was doing. I'm assuming i can't move it on my own? Embarassed

bottmint

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 am

I always have dreams where I'm getting shot...They've been going on so long, I dont even care..
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 am

I almost never dream anymore, which is probably why I'm always tired unless I sleep for like ten hours. Oh joy.

In other news, moved. Cool
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bottmint Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 am

I don't usually dream when I'm really tired. @ Baron_Von_Bullsh-t: Do you ever die in those dreams? Or is it like you get shot and wake up when the bullet hits? Also, I like your name. Smile @ Aleron Ives: Thanks for moving it and sorry about it being in the wrong place. Laughing

bottmint

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 am

We all get those dreams once in awhile, I had a weird point a few months ago where I didn't/didn't remember dreaming at all, it was only recently that I started back up again, in all honesty, dreams are random cocktails of daily occurances and thoughts that happen in a given time period or sometimes all of them lol, but its usually what you think of a lot during the day. I've always found the best way to tackle those dreams is to dissect what you remember of the dream and then analyze why you thought about it or perhaps what in your day prior made you think about it in the first place.
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Nythain Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 am

Im the last person to ask about dreams... due to large chemical consumption in my youth i've become quite the lucid dreamer, and my dreams are usually very erradic, like time travelling to find a broken down car, only to end up in the body of a little girl, who makes her way to an all you can eat cheesecake buffet with a horror movie in the kitchen Razz
Nythain
Nythain

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am

Nythain wrote:Im the last person to ask about dreams... due to large chemical consumption in my youth i've become quite the lucid dreamer, and my dreams are usually very erradic, like time travelling to find a broken down car, only to end up in the body of a little girl, who makes her way to an all you can eat cheesecake buffet with a horror movie in the kitchen Razz

Meh I've been clean all my life and I get dreams like that Razz
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Von_Bullsh-t Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am

bottmint wrote:I don't usually dream when I'm really tired. @ Baron_Von_Bullsh-t: Do you ever die in those dreams? Or is it like you get shot and wake up when the bullet hits? Also, I like your name. Smile @ Aleron Ives: Thanks for moving it and sorry about it being in the wrong place. Laughing

No, I actually sit there and bleed....It's pretty fucked up. I feel initial shock(not the pain) of getting shot. It's usually somewhere amongst the chest, left or right sides usually and I usually sit there and bleed out until I die or wake up. Though I should tell you about the one where I was Hitler's jew love child.
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:40 am

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:
bottmint wrote:I don't usually dream when I'm really tired. @ Baron_Von_Bullsh-t: Do you ever die in those dreams? Or is it like you get shot and wake up when the bullet hits? Also, I like your name. Smile @ Aleron Ives: Thanks for moving it and sorry about it being in the wrong place. Laughing

No, I actually sit there and bleed....It's pretty fucked up. I feel initial shock(not the pain) of getting shot. It's usually somewhere amongst the chest, left or right sides usually and I usually sit there and bleed out until I die or wake up. Though I should tell you about the one where I was Hitler's jew love child.

I think it was about a month ago I had the most randomly cthonic cycle of dreaming I've ever had over like 3 days

1. Dream where I got framed in a crime and had the death penalty placed on me, woke up as the security guard flipped the switch to hit the power of the electric chair. This one really rattled me for awhile, was scary in-depth involved some really close family too.

2. Dream where I was in a war on the frontlines, watching people blow up in front of me as a group of us go to secure a strategic embankment, I had an unusual calmness about this one though, I didn't really even react when I woke up from this one.

3. Dream where I was walking in a desolate town, no one was there, again kind of an odd feeling, this one kinda weirded me out though because it had an unusual vividness about it that I've never seen in any dream prior to it.

Curious things happen, sometimes they can really give you a shock of reality that is worth remembering, though most of the time its just a whole bunch of memories put in a blender and made into some crazy movie lol.
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bottmint Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t wrote:No, I actually sit there and bleed....It's pretty fucked up. I feel initial shock(not the pain) of getting shot. It's usually somewhere amongst the chest, left or right sides usually and I usually sit there and bleed out until I die or wake up. Though I should tell you about the one where I was Hitler's jew love child.
Wow. That is... Scary. I don't know how i would react to something like that. And Hitler's Jew love child?! Do go on... lol. @ MuCast: I wonder what made you dream up stuff like that?

bottmint

Back to top Go down

Post  hayame Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Interesting topic is Interesting.

As for me, i don't get scared of dreaming of the same thing because very rarely has it ever happened, thou i get scared of it happening in real life because of me and my happenings of De javu. I once had this dream of me dying, i couldn't feel anything nor sense that i was alive, until i woke in a tightly spaced box with cushion just like a funny farm, then i realized that i was in a coffin not dead but alive in my coffin... :< scareh.

Then there are the times where i have control of what happens in my dream, I had another dream where it was nighttime and being with friends and whatnot we had to get back to our houses, only way to get there was through a really long maze like Restroom, yeah restroom, my elementary school was haunted and growing up with rumors about it screwed me over, anyway in the dream i was running real fast trying to find the exit, i knew not to think about the light closing behind me, or mirrors with dark shadows in them, nor being the one behind everyone else, but once i think it. It happens.

but all that and i have to say, I have quick reflexes to wake up/when waking up, moar stories, I had a dream where i was falling off a mountain and i so happened to catch a pole from that thingie that brings people up, woke up and i was hanging off the railing of the bunkbed.

hmm what else?...
hayame
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-12-17

http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nythain Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:34 pm

i once had a series of dreams that occured like a tv show... literally, once a week the dream would pick back up where it left off, same set and everything... was very very very weird, lasted about 2 months
Nythain
Nythain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum