Where to register for PSO PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  Aldermar on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm

I recently burned the disks and didn't get the chance to install them... and I'm quite looking forward of playing PSO PC since I never played the old times before. So, I just wanna have some fun on it. And I think you need a user and pass for it but I do not know how to do it. ._.

Or do you use the Forum user/pass for the game? (Being a newb here, I apologize 1000 times.)
avatar
Aldermar
Member
Member

Number of posts : 1
Age : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  Aleron Ives on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 pm

._.

Did you read the README?

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  hayame on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:._.

Did you read the README?

yeah, they're not called README for shitsngigglez, but then again stop bein so mean D:


http://psopalace.schtserv.com/frameset.html
avatar
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm

hayame wrote:
Aleron Ives wrote:._.

Did you read the README?

yeah, they're not called README for shitsngigglez, but then again stop bein so mean D:


http://psopalace.schtserv.com/frameset.html

Hayame, you can't just go to a page and hyperlink it here. You need to know the exact webpage--if you do what you did, all you'll get is a link to the main page...

http://psopalace.schtserv.com/registration.html
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  hayame on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:
hayame wrote:
Aleron Ives wrote:._.

Did you read the README?

yeah, they're not called README for shitsngigglez, but then again stop bein so mean D:


http://psopalace.schtserv.com/frameset.html

Hayame, you can't just go to a page and hyperlink it here. You need to know the exact webpage--if you do what you did, all you'll get is a link to the main page...

http://psopalace.schtserv.com/registration.html


lolwhat, seems like i copied and pasted the main page, MAH BAD :OO
avatar
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  Aleron Ives on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm

The main site uses frames, because I was too lazy to learn good web design. The url bar will always show the main page link. Cool

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2104
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:The main site uses frames, because I was too lazy to learn good web design. The url bar will always show the main page link. Cool

I can attempt to use my newfound web design skillz (I took a course) to help if you ever care enough to want to do that...
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to register for PSO PC?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum