Blue Burst

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Burst

Post  Jackalope on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm

I downloaded PC Ver 2, it is enjoyable, but I started my PSO affair with the Game Cube version. I like that version better and Blue Burst comes closer to it than PC Ver 2. How do I get BB, is it available on Schthack? Does anyone know?

Jackalope
Member
Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  EvilMag on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:54 pm

First off Why post here and join just to ask, and second check around schtserv forums in the server section or bb section for it.
avatar
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Jackalope on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Thank you.

Jackalope
Member
Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Jackalope wrote:I downloaded PC Ver 2, it is enjoyable, but I started my PSO affair with the Game Cube version. I like that version better and Blue Burst comes closer to it than PC Ver 2. How do I get BB, is it available on Schthack? Does anyone know?

Rolling Eyes Mad
Ives, I think you should make the
Splashpage wrote:Welcome to the Phantasy Star Online Palace, the
best place for PSO version1, PSO version2, and PSO PC information.

this font.
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Gilgamesh76 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

That alone won't be clear enough, it would have to explicitly say NO BB, even then people would overlook it.
avatar
Gilgamesh76
Active Member
Active Member

Number of posts : 68
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Aleron Ives on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Gilgamesh76 wrote:That alone won't be clear enough, it would have to explicitly say NO BB, even then people would overlook it.

Welcome to the Phantasy Star Online Palace, the
best place for PSO version1, PSO version2, and PSO PC information. Talk about BB and I will hunt you down, chop up your children, and force feed you their remains.


Howzat?

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2099
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  MuCast on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 am

a wee bit harsh and a tad bit conventional but it seems to get the point across quite well
avatar
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Aleron Ives on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 pm

You people are never satisfied. :'(

_________________
"Fear the HUnewearl."
avatar
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2099
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm surprised no one has asked this question yet:

USA and many other countries have 95%+ literacy rate.

ORLY?

(-.-")
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  hayame on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:I'm surprised no one has asked this question yet:

USA and many other countries have 95%+ literacy rate.

ORLY?

(-.-")

but youtube comments prove that wrong -.- then again... who actually reads them? Rolling Eyes
avatar
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 21
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:
Jackalope wrote:I downloaded PC Ver 2, it is enjoyable, but I started my PSO affair with the Game Cube version. I like that version better and Blue Burst comes closer to it than PC Ver 2. How do I get BB, is it available on Schthack? Does anyone know?

Rolling Eyes Mad
Ives, I think you should make the
Splashpage wrote:Welcome to the Phantasy Star Online Palace, the
best place for PSO version1, PSO version2, and PSO PC information.

this font.

Gilgamesh76 wrote:That alone won't be clear enough, it would have to explicitly say NO BB, even then people would overlook it.

hayame wrote:
Moopthehedgehog wrote:I'm surprised no one has asked this question yet:

USA and many other countries have 95%+ literacy rate.

ORLY?

(-.-")

but youtube comments prove that wrong -.- then again... who actually reads them? Rolling Eyes

[start_vent Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ]
-.- I think you didn't read this topic to see why I said that. Even though you didn't post something already I don't think you read it....

Here:

THIS GUY PROVED IT WRONG!!!!!!

[end_vent Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ]
Someone tell me, please, am I really that vague?
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  hayame on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:
Someone tell me, please, am I really that vague?


NAAAWw your just bootleg and wack.
avatar
hayame
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 451
Age : 21
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile http://www.urbanterror.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  MuCast on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:40 pm

sorry I missed the font, what was the message? :p

@Moop, look into your soul and you will find the answer
avatar
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Moopthehedgehog on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:12 pm

MuCast wrote:sorry I missed the font, what was the message? :p

@Moop, look into your soul and you will find the answer

Way ahead of you.
I actually found the answer in Lebanon of last year, sometime in June, after being shocked by a poorly grounded electrical outlet.
It's 42.
avatar
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Burst

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum