Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief

3 posters

Go down

Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief Empty Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief

Post  Moopthehedgehog Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok, those of you who don't know, I've been having a weird glitch occurring when I play pso DC only on EUv2 GD-R. USv2 and CD-R work fine (this is the walk-thru-pillar glitch i found). This same glitch also caused any techs/side-effects that affected teammates to not work. Resta would fail on teammates, shifta, moon atomizers, stars, etc.

I found the problem.
It is Utopia Bootdisk's fault.

The fix:
Scrap Utopia and get codebreaker. It's in the downloads section here and on ebay. No problems ever since cheers

Last word:
UTOPIA! I HATE THEE!
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief Empty Re: Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm

I've known for a long time that the Utopia boot disc doesn't work with PSO... I assumed everyone did. xD You can't use Techniques on others, haha. I guess there's other problems, too. Rolling Eyes
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief Empty Re: Utopia Boot disk: Fail beyond belief

Post  Moopthehedgehog Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:I've known for a long time that the Utopia boot disc doesn't work with PSO... I assumed everyone did. xD You can't use Techniques on others, haha. I guess there's other problems, too. Rolling Eyes

WTW glitch Laughing Mad Embarassed
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweeg Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Moopthehedgehog wrote:UTOPIA! I HATE THEE!

Welcome to my world, circa seven years ago! Also has some odd effect on certain keyboard keys. And PSO is not the only game it causes glitches in. If you have a Utopia disc burn it.

Tweeg

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.segaforums.com/psoarchive/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down