Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home

4 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

Did you know about the Chatbox? (Before you read this)

That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarL80%That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarR 80% 
[ 4 ]
That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarL0%That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarR 0% 
[ 0 ]
That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarL20%That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarR 20% 
[ 1 ]
That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarL0%That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home VotebarR 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home Empty That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home

Post  Moopthehedgehog Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:36 pm

... How many people know of its existence, let alone used it other than that one conversation that is saved in its archives between Aleron Ives and Evilmag (log in and click the archives button)?
(P.S. don't kill it--that thing is cool!)
(PP.P.S (please-post post script) please disregard what I wrote in it cuz I was bored...)
*Edit: it does not show up unless you are logged in*

Last edited by Moopthehedgehog on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home Empty Re: That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home

Post  Aleron Ives Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm

It's quite pointless since none of us use the forum at the same time. Cool
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home Empty Re: That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:It's quite pointless since none of us use the forum at the same time. Cool
Some random guy wrote:Like a Star @ heaven Oh, btw, your Turkey's on fire Like a Star @ heaven

POINTLESS?!
NONE OF US USE THE FORUM AT THE SAME TIME??!!
Cool???!!!
MY TURKEY'S ON FIRE??????!!!!!!

Actually, I've been online at the same time as quite a few different people. I just realized what it was for. Razz
You should look in the archives, other than the things I wrote, there are some funny things in there Smile
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:23 pm

I suggested it. cheers

I should be shot for it. its so damn buggy.
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 am

EvilMag wrote:I suggested it. cheers

I should be shot for it. its so damn buggy.

how's it buggy?
Edit: I don't know about you, but I have this habit of always looking to see if anyone is online at the same time as I when I log in and just before I log out
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:14 pm

sir i do not consort with pancakes, though they are delicious. i prefer the delightfully combustible taste of 92 waffles on fire for my daily breakfast to propel me through my day

but yes, it was added a little while ago
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

That totally random chatbox at the bottom of the forum home Empty Whoa.

Post  Moopthehedgehog Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 pm

MuCast wrote:sir i do not consort with pancakes, though they are delicious. i prefer the delightfully combustible taste of 92 waffles on fire for my daily breakfast to propel me through my day
Surprised Shocked affraid ......... Neutral Smile Very Happy alien cheers pig
...with butter, syrup, or both? scratch

Does one of its bugs include that you only see half of the input message bar?
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Scroll down within the frame. scratch
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moopthehedgehog Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:22 pm

OMFG archives r cleard!!

floccinausinihilipilification=to estimate as valueless and is a noun
Moopthehedgehog
Moopthehedgehog
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down