Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serial number/access key help please

+2
Aleron Ives
cloud539
6 posters

Go down

serial number/access key help please Empty serial number/access key help please

Post  cloud539 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 pm

yeah i downloaded that pc torrent thing and i dont know where to get my "unique" key things. Anyhelp would be great, thanks.

cloud539

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

serial number/access key help please Empty Re: serial number/access key help please

Post  Aleron Ives Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

RTFM? >_> The process can't be made much clearer.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

serial number/access key help please Empty Re: serial number/access key help please

Post  cloud539 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 am

Aleron Ives wrote:RTFM? >_> The process can't be made much clearer.
i dont speak pso, im new. speak english please.

cloud539

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Read the fucking manual. It's called README.txt for a reason.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud539 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

dude im 12 watch your language. I read your dumb "manual" and when i went to the URL instructed there wasnt a register button. i foundd a SCHTHACK website so i sent them guys a email. thanks for nothing douche.

cloud539

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Well, you're 12, and you're starting to sound like one of those people other people really don't want to talk to. Neutral
Okay, first, OF COURSE THERE ISN'T A REGISTER BUTTON. Neutral It specifically says-
PSO Palace wrote: "Registration for PSO PC is done through e-mail currently. You can request a serial number and access key for PSO PC by sending an e-mail to:

schtserv {at} gmail {dot} com
and saying something like "I just got PSO PC and I was wondering if you could make me serials." You should get a reply within a few days, but keep in mind that I am the one who has to send out serials, and I don't do it daily anymore."

bounce bounce bounce Um... Hello. -_-

Second, NEVER CALL ALERON A DOUCHE. Mad Yes, even though cursing is allowed on this forum, Aleron's the admin- he has full right to ban you. -_- I'm not saying he will, but you should watch what you say/do on this forum.

By the way, as you grow older, you'll start reading manuals more. I would suggest it. -_-

Also, RTFM (Read the friggin manual) isn't PSO language- it's simple text language. It just takes some figuring out. Smile
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud539 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Flash T.H. wrote:Well, you're 12, and you're starting to sound like one of those people other people really don't want to talk to. Neutral
Okay, first, OF COURSE THERE ISN'T A REGISTER BUTTON. Neutral It specifically says-
PSO Palace wrote: "Registration for PSO PC is done through e-mail currently. You can request a serial number and access key for PSO PC by sending an e-mail to:

and saying something like "I just got PSO PC and I was wondering if you could make me serials." You should get a reply within a few days, but keep in mind that I am the one who has to send out serials, and I don't do it daily anymore."

Second, NEVER CALL ALERON A DOUCHE. Mad Yes, even though cursing is allowed on this forum, Aleron's the admin- he has full right to ban you. -_- I'm not saying he will, but you should watch what you say/do on this forum.

By the way, as you grow older, you'll start reading manuals more. I would suggest it. -_-

Also, RTFM (Read the friggin manual) isn't PSO language- it's simple text language. It just takes some figuring out. Smile

sorry mine said :"In the original PSO PC Torrent, I provided an e-mail address for people to request serials, and shortly after releasing the Torrent the e-mail changed and I was unable to to fix this README file without remaking the Torrent. Thus for the past 2 and a half years or so, the README file was providing the wrong e-mail to request serials. To prevent this from happening again, I will instead say that if you wish to request serials, please visit my site:

and click on the "Registration" link in the side bar on the index to see the current method of registration for PSO PC."
:\
sorry for the misunderstanding....but i see no registration link on the index to the left.

cloud539

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:20 pm

serial number/access key help please Suvas9

How is this at all difficult?
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud539 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:serial number/access key help please Suvas9

How is this at all difficult?

dude my computer is a laptop screen, so and it wont let me scroll down, if you tell me how to take screenshots ill show you.

cloud539

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Flash T.H. wrote:Second, NEVER CALL ALERON A DOUCHE.

QFT. Seriously. That's my job you fagz.

afro
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:53 pm

cloud539 wrote:dude my computer is a laptop screen, so and it wont let me scroll down, if you tell me how to take screenshots ill show you.
serial number/access key help please RIGHTTHERE
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud539 Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 pm

HAHAHA your so funny.

cloud539

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:59 pm

cloud539 wrote:HAHAHA, you're so funny.

Fixed
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 pm

ooh cussing is allowed? I figured it was just a grey area, (insert insanely long cussing spam)
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am

cloud539 wrote:
Flash T.H. wrote:Well, you're 12, and you're starting to sound like one of those people other people really don't want to talk to. Neutral

sorry mine said :"In the original PSO PC Torrent, I provided an e-mail address for people to request serials, and shortly after releasing the Torrent the e-mail changed and I was unable to to fix this README file without remaking the Torrent. Thus for the past 2 and a half years or so, the README file was providing the wrong e-mail to request serials. To prevent this from happening again, I will instead say that if you wish to request serials, please visit my site:

and click on the "Registration" link in the side bar on the index to see the current method of registration for PSO PC."
:\
sorry for the misunderstanding....but i see no registration link on the index to the left.

Oh shit, then I misunderstood you! XD My bad!

So you don't see a registration link? Huh. Do you see that little area to the left?... Oh wait. Shit. You have a laptop, which means you probably use a trackpad. Damn it. Um...
Well, then my only suggestion is to plug in a mouse and use that. OR, you can click the area that you're unable to scroll down with and press "Page Down" or press the down arrow, if you have one. -_-

@ Everyone else

Stop treating the newb like a complete bastard! He's new, he doesn't neccesarily know everything.
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Having a laptop isn't an excuse. I have one too, and it works exactly the same as a desktop. You use a touch pad or tracking stub to move the cursor instead of a mouse; this is not a major difference. The only way it could possibly have problems is if the laptop's resolution is something microscopic like 800x600 or 640x480, in which case the frames would probably not look right.

If that's the case though, he's probably using some netbook/fake laptop that can't even run PSO in the first place.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Laptops are god I love you
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 am

Dude

DUUUDE.

GTFO!
> Orange Juice Man Evil or Very Mad
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down