Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol)

+3
Wing
MuCast
Flash T.H.
7 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol) Empty WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol)

Post  Flash T.H. Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

I've recently installed a Online game known as Grand Chase on this computer. I play it in secret. My parents are really bad at supervision, and they tend to be out alot.
So, due to my extreme sucess in playing in secret, I will be installing PSO PC again on this computer and playing online with everyone! (Yay!)
I still have Flash T.H. still, and he's now Lvl 47. Very Happy Hard mode for me! XD
I'll install it as soon as possible, and if I don't install it soon, I'll go with a different plan I already thought up, here's the process.
To begin, ask parents if you can sign up for Sega Pass (Sega's official website/members only thing). (Done) Parents said yes if you get good report card.
Directions:
1. MAKE SURE that I get a good report card this nine weeks at high-school. (Damned Physical Ed... I hate thee)
2. Sign up for the website after making sure parents say you can.
3. Install game, register serials and stuff.
4. If parents catch you playing, say it's a game that you're allowed to play after signing up with Sega website. (This is the WHOLE reason that signing up with the Sega is important, considering PSO is made by Sega/Sonic Team)
5. Play online untill college. Very Happy Then uninstall from this computer afterwards and buy a laptop and some sort of wireless router. Install game on laptop, register serials, copy character files, then play for life! Very Happy
(Can you transfer characters that have serials on them to a different computer without corruption problems as long as the serials are the same?)
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://lupinakaflashth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol) Empty lol

Post  MuCast Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 pm

yeah, actually thats not a bad plan lol, just make sure you dont get caught before you get the permission to play otherwise you are screwed

btw, lvl 40 & higher = v.hard Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol) Empty Re: WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol)

Post  Wing Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Flash T.H. wrote:(Damned Physical Ed... I hate thee)

You've got to be kidding me. Dress out and you're done. The only people who ever failed or got a bad grade in P.E., were the ones that didn't dress out because they're lazy fucks.

*EDIT* MuCast, you should really update your sig, lol.

Might wanna put Anya in there too. :D
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol) Empty Re: WOOOT! (good news inside- involves PSO, didn't know where to put it, lol)

Post  MuCast Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:16 pm

hahahaha yeah probably should

@ Flash, seriously it isnt hard, most of the kids at my school dont do shit in gym and they pass with an A+, kinda funny actually to watch the gym teachers slow decent to insanity Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

oh well, as long as I get my free A+ I won't do shit Very Happy
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 am

I hate that PE is still required in fucking college. Mad
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 am

lolwut? My brother never had to take it in college and hes out now..... Question
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilgamesh76 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 pm

PE is only required first year of high school in my area.
Gilgamesh76
Gilgamesh76

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  furrypaws Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 am

I literally am awful at every sport except Cross Country and Track and Field. I made 1/5 layups on my Basketball test and still got a 96 for the Basketball unit and like a 94 in the whole class overall. =D

I sort of wish being in a sport would excuse you from gym, as half the times they just cater to the sports oriented kids and leave the rest in the dust, but that's the way it works I guess.

I don't think I've ever heard of a college requiring it though. That's weird.

furrypaws
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm

California requires PE in elementary, middle, and high school. You have to take 2 units of PE in college as well.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

My school has a participation grade. Not only do you have to dress out, but you also have to do stuff. AND they have written tests, quizzes, OH! And Abscences don't give you any points- you have to make it up with an essay every time. >o<
So yeah, I hate P.E. for that reason. I actually am fine at basketball- never play it much- I suck at football, soccer, golf, track and field, and cross-country. -_- I'm not very athletic.
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Flash T.H. wrote:My school has a participation grade. Not only do you have to dress out, but you also have to do stuff. AND they have written tests, quizzes, OH! And Abscences don't give you any points- you have to make it up with an essay every time. >o<

It was the same for me and it wasn't a problem.
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:07 am

My elementary school had PE homework. Rolling Eyes
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am

hey ill trade you, my advanced fitness class has me running roughly 8 miles over two days along with about
150 pull-ups
300 push ups
750 sit-ups
150 dips
and 375 flutter kicks lol

our gym class walks a freaking half mile and they get an A lol
also Ive been through that in middle school, its really not too bad, assuming the tests are over the rules of the sports you play there
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm

@ MuCast

Did I mention I don't know the rules of sports whatsoever? Did you know that I tend to forget completely about the rules of sports as soon as I learn about them? o_o;

@ Everyone

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Very Happy
Good news everyone! My dad randomly out of the middle of nowhere said he was going to buy a Wireless Router! Very Happy So that means I don't even have to follow my original plans! All I have to do is wait till he sets the Wireless Router up, connect my USB, re-register my serials, then BAM! Online play for me!
However, I do not know how long it'll take for my dad to actually go out and get the router... speaking of which, where is my dad? (Don't answer that- you don't know)
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Oh, I remember those days. Then I graduated and rediscovered the awesomeness of food. I'm not really out of shape, but I'm not exactly in the best shape of my life anymore either. xD

Yeah so Colin, when high school ends for you, find something else to do other than the computer while taking boring classes online. XD

Oh wait....

Laughing
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:22 pm

You know, I really wonder if you saw what I just said 2 posts ago. o_o;
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:25 pm

My entire reply was directed at Colin. I suppose I should have quoted him instead. xD

I read what you wrote.

Congratulations!
> Flash T.H.
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm

XD
Lemme guess... Word Select?
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 pm

No way.
> Flash T.H.
Wing
Wing
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm

I doubt it.
> Flash T.H.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilMag Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Yes.
> Aleron Ives
EvilMag
EvilMag
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Orange Juice...Ftw
> Somebody

@ Wing, yeah I try to keep a balance lol

@ Flash, awesomeness, feel free to pm or whatever for a game once you get the router set up, I'm usually up for anything and have characters for every difficulty, I have a ramar thats lvl 49 that could probably use a good leveling because hes been collecting dust for awhile lol Very Happy
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash T.H. Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Very Happy I'll let you know when it's set up. Very Happy
Flash T.H.
Flash T.H.
Turbo Member
Turbo Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MuCast Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:47 pm

cool
MuCast
MuCast
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next