Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here

3 posters

Go down

New here Empty New here

Post  Pumpkin Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 am

Hi , i used to play PSO online back in the day on DC - both versions, then went across to gamecube. Came across this torrent the other day & downloaded it, must say its superb!! good work!, i have applied for a serial number and await it eagerly. Just a couple of questions, is there anyway i can get hold of the FOG PATCH? tried to download it from the site but it just says "its not found" would like to clear up that Cave fog Smile

Also ive tried to setup a server, put in my ip address etc etc, i run the ship serv, go online my ship is showing, but when i try to join it, there is a pause then it just disconnects. I can join most of the other ships fine, i must be doing something wrong..........anyway lookforward to some online games once again Smile
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

New here Empty Re: New here

Post  billybong Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm

I am still wainting for my serials too so dont hold your breath, Anyway you can play without them. You just cant hear lobby music or save guild cards. The muisc is omissable and the guild card thing is really not a problem because you can use the lobby command /addfriend xxxx (xxxx being the name of your friends char). To see who's online type /friendlist its as simple as that.

As for the ship hosting. When I was new here I asked about it and was told not to bother. They are buggy and apperantly noone ever joins them. In all honestly your better off joining PC/DC Only ship. Plus we need as many players on the ship as we can get.

I am always there in block 1 When I am online. My char is called Billyb and so is my team name. P/W is nofear

Join anythime pal. See you online.
billybong
billybong

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleron Ives Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Make sure you follow the registration instructions if you want a serial. If you don't include the security code you'll never get a response.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  billybong Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm

I did include the code. I just modified the email i sent to get my static GC for dreamcast. I will send it again.
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumpkin Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 am

i included the code to heres a copy of what i sent

HI JUST DOWNLOADED THIS, ITS BRILLIANT THANKS!! COULD YOU SEND ME A SERIAL PLEASE .....v4S0Pq2
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumpkin Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 am

Got the serial thanks!! only problem is when i went to register it, it said this section is now closed because too many people are using a shared serial
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post  billybong Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:26 am

Dont click on register. Click on start game and then it will ask you for your ser and key. type it in and press start game. you will prob wanna to get deathrabbits loader as well. I am not sure where you can get it from though. Wing sent a copy to me direct. Good luck pal.
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumpkin Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:40 am

SORTED CHEERS Smile
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumpkin Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:49 am

Right what about he fog patch question? anyone know where i can get it from?
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum