Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controls

3 posters

Go down

Controls Empty Controls

Post  PinkyChan Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm

I just downloaded the PC version of PSO and am very happy to be playing it on my PC, but I just can't figure out the controls, if someone could make a conversion chart from PC to Game Cube I would be happier than a pig in...well you know... Smile

PinkyChan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Controls Empty Re: Controls

Post  Aleron Ives Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:17 pm

PSO PC doesn't have configurable controls, unfortunately. For movement, you have two options:

1) Mouse: You can use the mouse to move by either holding the left button and using it to point the direction you want to run, or you can change the mouse controls so that clicking makes you run and clicking again makes you stop.

2) Keyboard: You can use the numpad to move as well, just make sure you turn off numlock.

For attacking, the arrow keys are your action pallete. Tab is camera rotation (the L button), Control is pallete shifting (the R button) and Home is the main menu (Start button).

If you have a PC controller (or an adapter to let you use a console controller on your PC) you can set the controls however you like on the options screen. This is the preferred way to control the game for most people. I use a Dualshock 2 myself.
Aleron Ives
Aleron Ives
Socially-Devoid Member
Socially-Devoid Member

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://psopalace.funurl.com

Back to top Go down

Controls Empty my controller

Post  stasher Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:37 pm

I use the Saitek P2600 rumble force. I was able to make almost all the buttons correspond to the Dreamcast buttons. The only difference is the "start button" is to the right of the "B" button instead of to the left of the "A" and "X" button.
stasher
stasher
Power Member
Power Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://stasher-dragon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Controls Empty Re: Controls

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down